• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi – Oahu – NSX Sighting

I was vacationing in HI for the last two weeks. We spent the first week on the Big island and the second on Oahu. I mentioned to my wife that I was hoping to spot an NSX while on the Island.

Sure enough, on Monday 08/09/2010 I spotted a Red NSX near or on the H1 just outside Waikiki. It was about 9:30 in the morning.

Just wanted to let you know that I liked seeing you!

I was on Oahu from Aug 6-Aug14. I told my girlfriend the exact same thing, but I wasn't as lucky. I even drove on H1 every morning to work at Fort Shafter. I did see an Audi R8 driving around Waikiki though. :biggrin:

Spotted a Spa Yellow NSX on Thursday driving on the H1 West bound. Only good thing during that time was a little traffic, so I was watching the car. Very nice watching it roll. Looks like he was heading up H2.

First yellow (maybe only one) I saw in the island. Maybe we can get together for a Sunday cruise with all the other NSXs.

Reply back if your on Prime or know this driver

--Brian

I saw a nice red NA1 this morning on Nimitz heading westbound. Plates started with EDJ. It was my second time seeing it around the same area and time. I'll try wave to you next time if I take my NSX out. :)

Luxon,

What year/ color NSX do you drive?

We should meet up.

I have a red NA1 also, but haven't taken it out for a while.

Brian

I saw a sharp looking 02+ Silverstone NSX heading eastbound on Nimitz around 6PM today. I shouted "Nice NSX!" to the owner in my old daily driver car. :redface: I told him I had a NSX too and asked if he was on NSXPrime, and he responded that he was. :smile: The owner was very cool and friendly for responding back to me. Feel free to shoot me a message if you see this post and interested in meeting up. Mahalo!

Back