• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi St.Louis NSXers

Hi! I just joined Prime on the 15th. I bought my NSX about 2 years ago and ran across this site and have been checking out pics & vids and interesting conversations and advise for a while and thought I might as well join up and try to get to know some of the other owners in my area Chesterfield/Town & Country- 40 & 141. I am hoping to do a few mods down the road.

hey there, =)
hope to see you around =) i'm blk/blk with Lo Meon NSX R wing and SSR integrals :biggrin:

Thanx for the greeting. Hope to see you round too. If nothing else we could grab a bite somewhere or just set up to meet up.

Hi there!

Don't recognize your Prime handle so not sure if we have met. I live in Des Peres (near Manchester and Barret Station) and work at Weidman and Manchester. I am always in T&C (grew up across from Queeny Mansion where my folks still live).

PM me and maybe we can meet up for lunch?

Welcome / can't wait to check out your ride!

Hi Nick,
We have not met yet but certainly am willing to. I have only met 2 guys in St. Louis with NSXs, a blue & a yellow.I have talked to SJS- Steve off & on for about a year. We might finally meet up this week. He is the one that told me join up here. Lunch sounds great! Right now I am somewhat flexible. I can zip down towards your work area or wait till U get off so you aren't rushed.
Lawrence

96 NSX-T
hm..
i wonder if you are the phantom black nsx going up and down 40 that
isnt me, len3.8, b1gcountry, or kgp

btw i see the blue 02+ nsx all the time by bar napoli in Clayton, he should donate his headlights to me :biggrin:

Khappucino, he is only one of 2 NSXers that I have ever met in St. Louis. He lives in the apartments down from Unos on the Parkway off Olive. It is his 3rd rental. Bring oxygen, you'll get smothered by his ego. And yes I probably am the guy on 40, I live off 40 between 141 & Tiberlake Manor Parkway. I am up & down 40, 270, Manchester a lot. I would like to see your wing and talk to you about some other future mods I would like to do.

yeah you def need to hang with the rest of us stl nsx'ers, (although i keep being out of town during the meets :biggrin: everyone seems pretty damn cool from what i can gather

dont mind our totally awesome sarcastic sense of humor

if you see a black nsx being piloted by no one, its probably me, because i can't see over the steering wheel :biggrin:

lol! invasion of the Black NSX's... There Can Be Only One!!!!

This thread is like a walk down memory lane. I went to Logan and everything you guys are talking about was minutes from my school/apt. I really miis that neighborhood, was very clean and nice. The neighborhoods by me now have bigger houses, but not as friendly feeling. If that guy with the blue NSX has a huge ego and rents an apt on olive down from Unos, he needs to take a reality check. I remember Yia Yia's, is that still there? Great place to take a date. AHHHH the memories! :biggrin:
I need to meet up with all you guys some day!

nuccaJB said:
This thread is like a walk down memory lane. I went to Logan and everything you guys are talking about was minutes from my school/apt. I really miis that neighborhood, was very clean and nice. The neighborhoods by me now have bigger houses, but not as friendly feeling. If that guy with the blue NSX has a huge ego and rents an apt on olive down from Unos, he needs to take a reality check. I remember Yia Yia's, is that still there? Great place to take a date. AHHHH the memories! :biggrin:

Yes it is. Chilis, KC Masterpiece is gone though.

nuccaJB said:
I went to Logan and ...

Logan Chiro? What year were you there? I used to hang out with a group of folks from there. One of their fathers went there too...

When did all the tollways around Chicago go crazy? I was up there this weekend, and was paying tolls like every 10 miles; all double what I remember them.

L8R
Tom

hey b1gcountry, saw your car today near mine... dammit its clean, hehe, do you have a different front lip spoiler thingy, it looks different than mine??

Welcome to the fold... We all will have to get together real soon.
All of these guys have caught the Mod-Bug, so you better be careful.
The last person swearing off mods, has sold his clean car and purchased another with the comptech catalog pretty much installed...

There is a Black one that runs by remote control running around the Boeing area, must be their top secret transport or something. I got close enough to look in from the road, and I couldn't see anyone in the drivers seat...

Then there is this guy with 2 Black FI cars, we call him when we break ours.

There is a guy with a White one, you would swear it was a 4X4 with the monster tires sticking out the sides..

Then there is this guy with a Silverstone, he is a punk that is always showing off..Don't park next to him at the shows..

There is another sebring silver out in the St. Charles area, he is always messing with the bodies of people's cars..

Then there is this rich but cheap azz guy out in baldwin with a Red/black one.
He has a custom garage that WE WILL hijack one day, when the wife is away from home. His car is pretty far from stock as well.. He can drive the wheels off of it.

Then there is this Big Country Azz Wh... Well he already introduced himself.

Then there is another FI, Black. Wait, he has gone to the darkside and bought a Vette...But he is regarded as one of us forever.. He went out smokin that crack pipe... I will do the same...

Then there is a Red one with CTSC and other goodies...Childhood/Fatherhood keeps him from hanging out at all.

Then there is me.. As cool as they get, Laid back, always willing to lend a helping hand, good looking father of 2... Len 3.8

Last edited:
Well Len, now that I have everyones inventory, HA HA, I would love to hook up sometime. I am hoping to meet as many of you as I can. Len, I think I have probably read about 1,000 of your posts. About where 'in the middle' do you live? Feel free to PM me anytime, in fact any of you can.

96 NSX-T said:
Hi Nick,
We have not met yet but certainly am willing to. I have only met 2 guys in St. Louis with NSXs, a blue & a yellow.I have talked to SJS- Steve off & on for about a year. We might finally meet up this week. He is the one that told me join up here. Lunch sounds great! Right now I am somewhat flexible. I can zip down towards your work area or wait till U get off so you aren't rushed.
Lawrence

Maybe next Friday 9/2 we can all meet up for lunch and a quick trip out to St. Albans and back? Can probably do a 2 hour lunch and be back before anyone notices! We can start at someplace in Ballwin, head down Manchester, etc.

Any takers?

:)

len3.8 said:
Welcome to the fold... We all will have to get together real soon.
All of these guys have caught the Mod-Bug, so you better be careful.
The last person swearing off mods, has sold his clean car and purchased another with the comptech catalog pretty much installed...

There is a Black one that runs by remote control running around the Boeing area, must be their top secret transport or something. I got close enough to look in from the road, and I couldn't see anyone in the drivers seat...

Then there is this guy with 2 Black FI cars, we call him when we break ours.

There is a guy with a White one, you would swear it was a 4X4 with the monster tires sticking out the sides..

Then there is this guy with a Silverstone, he is a punk that is always showing off..Don't park next to him at the shows..

There is another sebring silver out in the St. Charles area, he is always messing with the bodies of people's cars..

Then there is this rich but cheap azz guy out in baldwin with a Red/black one. It's pretty far from stock as well..

Then there is this Big Country Azz Wh... Well he already introduced himself.

Then there is me.. As cool as they get, Laid back, always willing to lend a helping hand, good looking father of 2... Len 3.8

Len, no more 4x4 it's a 6x6 now :eek: :biggrin: .

Khappi when are you going out of town again? Let us know so we can set up a get together while you not in STL :biggrin: .

khappucino said:
hey b1gcountry, saw your car today near mine... dammit its clean, hehe, do you have a different front lip spoiler thingy, it looks different than mine??

Yeah, I wanted to park next to you and see if you could pick them out, but there were other folk nearby, and I didn't wanna get dinged...

I don't think it is different. I have the big license plate on the front and I don't think you do (?). Of course, with all the mods I've done (see below) I'm sure mine will look super smooth beyond compare...
BC

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by matteni

Maybe next Friday 9/2 we can all meet up for lunch and a quick trip out to St. Albans and back? Can probably do a 2 hour lunch and be back before anyone notices! We can start at someplace in Ballwin, head down Manchester, etc.

Any takers?

:smile:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I could probably meet up for lunch, but I would be NSXless...
I will be ready to roll in September though, come hell or high water.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

nuccaJB said:

You are Grandfathered in... You are part of the group. You have traveled the same roads that we have.. Let us know when you are in the area.
Okay, now what does nuccaJB mean?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by b1gcountry

Of course, with all the mods I've done (see below) I'm sure mine will look super smooth beyond compare...
BC

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:biggrin: BIG Country.. The Modmeister...

Probly the smartest out of the group... Gets to get in and drive...Enjoyment without any worries...

b1gcountry said:
Yeah, I wanted to park next to you and see if you could pick them out, but there were other folk nearby, and I didn't wanna get dinged...

I don't think it is different. I have the big license plate on the front and I don't think you do (?). Of course, with all the mods I've done (see below) I'm sure mine will look super smooth beyond compare...
BC

i think the reason it looks different to me is, it looks like mine goes down a little further, i wonder if its an 02+ one since it fits kinda funny LOL

your car is so much cleaner... dammit :biggrin: my car is perfect example of how water spots can be formed on a blax0r car

len, is your tranny fixed now with the jb weld or is that a temporary thing =)

khappucino said:
i think the reason it looks different to me is, it looks like mine goes down a little further, i wonder if its an 02+ one since it fits kinda funny LOL

your car is so much cleaner... dammit :biggrin: my car is perfect example of how water spots can be formed on a blax0r car

len, is your tranny fixed now with the jb weld or is that a temporary thing =)

Nah...That is just there to keep the fluid in place...Parts are on the way.
It will be done before I have time to drive it...

Hey I have a perfect getogether for you guys...
Meet me at my rehab and help with some pre-demolition work.:biggrin: Just your basic trash to the dumpster and Plaster and lath type of thing...

Back