• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hid 3000k,4300k,6000k,8000k,10000k only $180

Are these a direct plug in play for the NSX? Is there any cutting or splicing that needs to be done? Or do they just snap right in?

Also, for the people that have installed them, can the ballast sit on to of the light fixture (under the cover), or do you have to mount them special in the bay?

I love the yellow look of the 3000k kit. Do you know what the lumens output is on them? I am trying to see which one is brighter (more usable light), then 3000 or the 4300k.

Thanks,
Nathan

To let all you Prime members know---I purchased IA Tuner's HID Kits and it far surpasses the value of what I actually paid for them. By comparison, I have another Prime member's HID kit that was almost double what I paid for IA Tuner's kit. IA Tuner's kit only has one box/ballast igniter to conceal vs. the other member's kit which had two bulkier boxes to conceal. The 6000K kit is very white with just a hint of blue, which suits my purposes just fine, as I am very picky regarding the color of the HID. I have two vehicles with his kits installed. Instructions were very straightforward as anybody could install these kits; if you can change a headlight bulb, you can install this kit--Straight plug and play. Outstanding value, I recommend IA Tuner's HID highly!!

To let all you Prime members know---I purchased IA Tuner's HID Kits and it far surpasses the value of what I actually paid for them. By comparison, I have another Prime member's HID kit that was almost double what I paid for IA Tuner's kit. IA Tuner's kit only has one box/ballast igniter to conceal vs. the other member's kit which had two bulkier boxes to conceal. The 6000K kit is very white with just a hint of blue, which suits my purposes just fine, as I am very picky regarding the color of the HID. I have two vehicles with his kits installed. Instructions were very straightforward as anybody could install these kits; if you can change a headlight bulb, you can install this kit--Straight plug and play. Outstanding value, I recommend IA Tuner's HID highly!!

How about posting some pics of the kit contents, and or some pics installed.

Thanks

PM sent... very interested.

I want to install on my 92 NSX.... it's just plug and play, right? No cutting or splicing? Anyone have a write-up/detail pics of their install yet?

Not sure if I should mess with my high beams while I'm "in there".... if I do low and high, and go with 6000k for low, what should I do for high? Or should I leave the OEM high beams alone as I don't think I ever use them and it would only be to flash/pass.

Am I correct in thinking 6000k is the brightest white without too much blue or purple?

Why not just go to the nearest Best buy and have them install it?

I just can't trust the guys at Best Buy... I've seen the kids who have done some other work for me on vehicles I didn't really care about... no thanks. :frown:

son,

where you at?! i need a set of 6000ks for a honda element (H11's) shoot me a call buddy!

Back