• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

High ballers, roll up your sleeves!!!

BD

Legendary Member
My buddy from Japan contacted me this morning and asks me to list the following products for him. This is really an early spring cleaning, or I should say, winter cleaning. Keep in mind that my friend is NOT the manufacture but had most of these items in stock and like to get rid of them. I’ll be handling the transaction. To make it simple, I’m going to list the price in Japanese Yen to avoid confusions. We will calculate the actual cost at the time of purchase.

Product #1.
Racing Factory Yamamoto GT Exhaust with quad tips (Sold out, both NA2 were sold in Japan, and NA1 was sold to a local buyer. Thanks. Please wait for next opportunity, we keep our eyes open for good JDM NSX deals).

MSRP Sold Out
Clearance price 228,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 30,000 Yen

nsx_2.jpg

Product #2
Fujitsubo Exhaust Manifold, this is arguably, the best header for NSX. (NA1 only)

MSRP (2008) 367,500 Yen
Our price 345,000 Yen (possibly lower, please ask)
EMS Shipping 35,000 Yen

Product information
http://www.fujitsubo.co.jp/product01.php?no=550-55504&reno=00000000000000000505
13449DSC00622.jpg

Mugen Dry CF Air Intake System:eek:

Price 180,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 120,00 Yen

The quantity is extremely limited. The production ended about five years ago and only few left in the Mugen warehouse.
13449AIS2.jpg

13449AIS.jpg

And of course, our own Bel Canto JGTC Soprano Exhaust system for NA1 and NA2LEV. (Standard NA2 can be done with high flow cats). This is for single tip only.

SS Version
MSRP 248,000 Yen
Discounted Price 208,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 30,000 Yen

Inconel Version
MSRP 298,000 Yen
Discounted Price 258,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 30,000 Yen

Inconel Version
NA1S-INCONEL-B.jpg

And finally for those NSX-R GT wannabe and like the full size “Mugen style” snorkel, instead of the smaller one offered by Route-KS.

CF Rear Hatch Snorkel

Price 68000 Yen
EMS Shipping 18000 Yen

We can get you the snorkel with a lexan hatch, but you don't want to know the shipping cost...:biggrin:

2_1459790df53caa.jpg

And finally – Full Carbon Fiber interior trims. For center console, ashtray cover, and two door pieces. OEM style and it is NOT overlays.

Price 200,000 Yen. I’ll have pictures soon.

These products are just the tip of the iceberg; we can get you any thing, including all NSX-R parts. For example, you don’t need to spend a "urban myth" of $19k for a pair of NSX-R seats with rails, we can do much better.

As usual, all JDM parts may take between 4 to 12 weeks to deliver. Some product may take longer.

Payment method:
-Personal Check, Bank Check and/or Money Order
-Credit Card charges apply. (Visa/MC add 2%, Paypal and Amex add 3.25%)

PM me if you have any questions. And of course if you are looking for any thing in particular, don't be shy to ask.

Last edited:
Balla:eek:

Damn brutha need to sell a kidney and get that Mugen A/I and Fuji header hook up!

My buddy from Japan contacted me this morning and asks me to list the following products for him. I’ll be handling the transaction. To make it simple, I’m going to list the price in Japanese yen to avoid confusions. We will calculate the actual cost at the time of purchase.

Price 180,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 120,00 Yen

The quantity is extremely limited. The production ended about five years ago and only few left in the Mugen warehouse.
13449AIS2.jpg

13449AIS.jpg

Price - 180,000.00 JPY = $2,004.7090 USD
EMS Shipping - 120,000.00 JPY = $1,336.38 USD
Total - 300,000.00 JPY = $3,341.09 :eek::eek::eek:

I was thinking about buying a Mugen Dry CF Air Intake System, until I did the currency conversion. I guess my aspirations to be like Vance will have to wait a little while to save that kind of coin. :biggrin: I guess my other option is to order through the mid-night auto supply. :biggrin:

Mike

Most of the items are one time deal only. Therefore, Each time an in stock item is sold (Whether if sold in Japan or here), I will mark them off the list. Mugen stated that if the five units in the warehouse are sold, they make it, but will have a four months wait.

$1,044 to ship a CF air intake that weighs maybe 4 lbs. max? But only $261 to ship an exhaust system?

I don't get it.

Go back and read MC's post, including what he quoted.

You will find....

It was a joke....

BTW, how did you derived those numbers?

BTW, how did you derived those numbers?

From your original post:
Product #1.
Racing Factory Yamamoto GT Exhaust with quad tips (NA1 only, both NA2s were sold domestically in Japan).

MSRP 248,000 Yen
Clearance price 228,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 30,000 Yen

Price 180,000 Yen
EMS Shipping 120,00 Yen

I did a yen conversion on the net.

Hence the title "high baller"

you think you are a high roller driving a nsx? not until you put some "Baller" parts in it.....

and you might be getting a little "high" before or after you push the "send money" button.... :biggrin:

Nice stuff

Back