• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highway 25 Run (Tight and Twisty) Saturday, February 13th

great run. thanks to Jack and all the z-car folks who organized the event. it was good to see Yolanda back in action.

i'm pretty beat. that drive back felt way too long.

now i'm going to have a drink.

I had a blast. Thanks to Jack and Yolanda for setting this up.
Met whole bunch of nice folks as well.

I agree the drive back was long and I tried to shake off my cold at the same time. Glad to be home and be able to get some rest

Fun run, yes! But that drive back seemed like we were stuck in some kinda time warp. It seemed to have taken 3 times longer to drive back on boring 101 than it took to get to San Lucas. :eek:

Last edited:
Thank you Jack and Yolanda for setting this up. Best of all, seeing Yolanda back to in action again. The run was fun also.:eek::cool:

To all of the NSX's that turned back - I can just say you missed more crazy amazing fun on Peach Tree road. Great seeing all of you. Thanks to Jack, Yolanda, and ZONC for putting this great event together!

Attachments

• P1030935.jpg
    P1030935.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 61
  • P1030937.jpg
    P1030937.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 59
  • P1030940.jpg
    P1030940.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 62
  • P1030946.jpg
    P1030946.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Here's a couple more pics I took.

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

I wonder if this is the same run P0rsche's.com did back in 1999? Anyone go on that on? We did Highway 1, up some crazy mountain side of highway 1 through a army base and ended up in King City. It was such a wild ride that day..

I think i was, on that run we stop at a mission that day but it was 2006 i think

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the same run P0rsche's.com did back in 1999? Anyone go on that on? We did Highway 1, up some crazy mountain side of highway 1 through a army base and ended up in King City. It was such a wild ride that day..

Wasnt I with you on that run in the 951? I dont think that was 99.

Wasnt I with you on that run in the 951? I dont think that was 99.

Roger,
This was back in 2000, This girl Sandra had a fixed up 968 and she had a site called p0rsches.com with a zero. Bern and I were living in Santa Clara. This was the funnest drive I ever did. Also the longest, from 7:30 am until like 9PM. We started at Alices, went down highway 1, ate at a nice restaurant on 1, made it over to King City and the I remember we ended back up in Hollister or somewhere like that. We were on roads were we didn't see people for like 10 miles... I can't believe I found pics...

http://www.taner.net/pics/racing/p0rsches-20000903/

This yellow Porsche blew a tire and didn't have his lock key and were were literally in the middle of now where.....

Roger,
This was back in 2000, This girl Sandra had a fixed up 968 and she had a site called p0rsches.com with a zero. Bern and I were living in Santa Clara. This was the funnest drive I ever did. Also the longest, from 7:30 am until like 9PM. We started at Alices, went down highway 1, ate at a nice restaurant on 1, made it over to King City and the I remember we ended back up in Hollister or somewhere like that. We were on roads were we didn't see people for like 10 miles... I can't believe I found pics...

http://www.taner.net/pics/racing/p0rsches-20000903/

This yellow Porsche blew a tire and didn't have his lock key and were were literally in the middle of now where.....

Looked like a nice run

Back