• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

History of California Car Brooklands Green Pearl JH4NA1187ST000655?

Report Run Date: January 7, 2016 15:38:18 EST
Vehicle: 1995 Acura NSX-T (JH4NA1187ST000655)
Event DateEvent LocationOdometer ReadingData SourceEvent Detail
11/29/1995CA39Motor Vehicle Dept.ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
01/08/1996BEVERLY HILLS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept.REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/17/1996TORRANCE, CA Motor Vehicle Dept.TITLE (Leased Vehicle) (Lien Reported)
01/13/2000PACIFIC SW REGION,74,394Auto AuctionREPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
01/27/2000PACIFIC SW REGION,74,394Auto AuctionAUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE
02/02/2000PACIFIC SW REGION,75,072Auto AuctionREPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
03/20/2000LOS ANGELES, CA75,558State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
06/29/2000CA75,733Motor Vehicle Dept.ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
07/26/2000CAMARILLO, CA Motor Vehicle Dept.REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
08/05/2000CAMARILLO, CA Motor Vehicle Dept.TITLE (Leased Vehicle)
10/05/2001CA87,738State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/26/2003CA101,257State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
01/25/2006CA113,057State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
12/02/2007CAMARILLO, CA Motor Vehicle Dept.REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
12/27/2007CA123,195
State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/10/2009CA131,607
State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
10/06/2011CA137,052State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
12/31/2013CA139,115State AgencyPASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
10/29/2015PACIFIC SW REGION,141,274Auto AuctionREPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">
</tbody>

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking at this car before here is the Autocheck report that I paid for hope it helps. I didn't go look at this car only because the dealer didn't have that great of a rep.

- - - Updated - - -

1995 Acura NSX-T
m_ownerWords.jpg
many-owner.jpg
Calculated Owners: 2

• Class: Sport Car - Upper Premium
  • Engine: 3.0L V6 EFI
  • Country of Assembly: Japan
  • Vehicle Age: 21
  • Calculated Owners: 2

• VIN: JH4NA1187ST000655
  • Year : 1995
  • Make : Acura
  • Model: NSX-T
  • Style/Body: Coupe 2D

[h=3]This vehicle's AutoCheck Score[/h]
36 - 62

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score

[h=3]This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection[/h]
assuredBadge1Year.jpg
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

good_big.jpg
[h=3]Accident Check[/h]Reported Accidents: 0
good_big.jpg
[h=3]Title and Problem Check[/h]Your vehicle checks out
good_big.jpg
[h=3]Odometer Check[/h]Your vehicle checks outLast Reported Odometer: 141,274
info_big.jpg
[h=3]Vehicle Use and Event Check[/h]Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported

<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">
</tbody>

that is the comptech harness bar and it is quite sturdy..ties into the c pillar and seat mount floor bolts..stiffens the targa chassis abit. Those seats look about the same as my 96.

that is the comptech harness bar and it is quite sturdy..ties into the c pillar and seat mount floor bolts..stiffens the targa chassis abit. Those seats look about the same as my 96.

Thanks for the clarification.

Are you saying the condition of the seats are the same as yours?

Rumor has it that this one blew a motor late last year. If it's true, it was at Gold Coast Acura and did not receive an Acura or SOS rebuild due to $$$.

EDIT: It's not the one. The blown motor was on an automatic, also Brooklands Green. This one may have been owned by a dentist in Camarillo.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that this one blew a motor late last year. If it's true, it was at Gold Coast Acura and did not receive an Acura or SOS rebuild due to $$$.

Thanks for the info. I can't imagine that many green NSXs are serviced at that particular dealership. I'll try calling the service department to see if they're willing to release any history. In any case, are compression check & leakdown test standard for a PPI?

Thanks for the info. I can't imagine that many green NSXs are serviced at that particular dealership. I'll try calling the service department to see if they're willing to release any history. In any case, are compression check & leakdown test standard for a PPI?

It's not the one. The blown motor was on an automatic. This one may have been owned by a dentist in Camarillo. I'll update my response above.

yes my one owner tan seats look like that....I've got just over 100k miles

I was looking at this car before here is the Autocheck report that I paid for hope it helps. I didn't go look at this car only because the dealer didn't have that great of a rep.

Thanks for the report. Are you saying that they don't have a good reputation or that the representative you spoke to wasn't helpful? What happened?

I read some of the yelp and google reviews they don't have a good reputation. I would highly recommend a PPI done at maybe 2 places just to be sure.

I think I may have encountered this car when I was searching way back in like 2010. The car was owned by a dentist then given to his son and in 2010 it had a ctsc with high boost kit. I'm not 100% but it looks identical.
Harness bar= a track rat car.

Last edited:
I think I may have encountered this car when I was searching way back in like 2010. The car was owned by a dentist then given to his son and in 2010 it had a ctsc with high boost kit. I'm not 100% but it looks identical.

Appreciate this. Sure does makes sense with the harness bar and other Comptech parts that this car was once boosted.

Just to reiterate the above comment, yes it does help and makes sense. Thanks!

Appreciate this. Sure does makes sense with the harness bar and other Comptech parts that this car was once boosted.
Another thing to look at is the engine itself. From my view, I see an air box which looks new, fuel lines that look brand new, "those are removed when supercharging", and an intake manifold cover which looks very old with a paint finish that doesn't match the valve covers, "also removed for supercharging. It may have been boosted. Just some things to consider.

Back