• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HK and Macau visit

Hello fellow NSX'ers,

I'll be there this week (from 4/17 to 4/27). Do you guys have recommendations for auto accessory/gadget stores or new/used JDM parts? Also where would be a good place to pickup a LCD monitor (to fit in my Navpod)?

Thanks!
Bill

Hello fellow NSX'ers,

I'll be there this week (from 4/17 to 4/27). Do you guys have recommendations for auto accessory/gadget stores or new/used JDM parts? Also where would be a good place to pickup a LCD monitor (to fit in my Navpod)?

Thanks!
Bill

Hi Bill,

You can visit Mong Kok for car audio.........you can do some bargaining. Also there is a few shop that sale performance parts but they are expensive. Don't expect to find anything for the NSX since they don't stock it.

thanks EK4,

I'm sure proprietary NSX parts (let alone NSX's) are rare in HK. I just thought it may be easier to get JDM parts, such as Advan wheels, since you are closer to Japan :)

best regards,
Bill

thanks EK4,

I'm sure proprietary NSX parts (let alone NSX's) are rare in HK. I just thought it may be easier to get JDM parts, such as Advan wheels, since you are closer to Japan :)

best regards,
Bill

For wheels, you need to go to the tire shop, sometime they do have offset that fit NSX but most of the time it needs to be order too. I do know a few tire shop that i would trust but they are quite far apart. Also they are not located in place that is easy to find.

Keno

Just for the weekend? Baller!! I booked my Asia trip as well.

HK Dec 13 - 22
Macau Dec 22 - 23
Manila Dec 23 - 29
Boracay Dec 29 - Jan 2
Bangkok Jan 2 - 11
HK Jan 11 - 13

can always go to this place for parts :biggrin:

Attachments

• NsxGraveYard.jpg
    NsxGraveYard.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
  • FSCN8291.jpg
    FSCN8291.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN8292.jpg
    DSCN8292.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 89
  • 100708152422.jpg
    100708152422.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 97
There is the HKNSX Club gathering on Nov 7th, 8th anniversay!! but U will be gone by then.
As for getting used parts from this scrapyard, u need to find a source to freight it back before U even think of buying. the price will be cheap but freight will be $$. Try to hitch a ride for a sunday morning Drive which will be an eye opener as all the exotics are there.

can always go to this place for parts :biggrin:

My uncle took me to these places the last time I was there. Most of the higher-end cars are only sold as a whole (they were unwilling to part). Shipping/customs is clearly the issue, but I was told these could be had for about $3-4K US. Either way, it was amazing to see the amount of exotic wrecked cars that were there.

I was informed that junkyard with the 3 nsx's has since closed down.

Regards,
Bill

Back