• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holy F*&*king Sh** What a day

Justin--When I was in college, I spun Porsche 356 and, like your spin, it scared the hell out of me. Even though I was lucky (like you, I didn't hit anything) I was an overly cautious driver for a long time after that.

If you can afford to keep your NSX, by all means do. I sold my 356 while in graduate school because I couldn't keep it running reliably. Then I got busy with career and family and didn't buy another sports car (an NSX) until this year, when I'm getting ready to retire. Of course the NSX is in a whole different league from the 356--much more fun to drive--but I still missed out on a lot of driving pleasure by not keeping my Porsche.

Eddie, why don't you ask him to send the money he does have and set up a payment plan for the remaining funds? I thought he graduated?:confused:

This is what bankers do. Get as much on your side of the line as soon as possible.

Justin--When I was in college, I spun Porsche 356 and, like your spin, it scared the hell out of me. Even though I was lucky (like you, I didn't hit anything) I was an overly cautious driver for a long time after that.

If you can afford to keep your NSX, by all means do. I sold my 356 while in graduate school because I couldn't keep it running reliably. Then I got busy with career and family and didn't buy another sports car (an NSX) until this year, when I'm getting ready to retire. Of course the NSX is in a whole different league from the 356--much more fun to drive--but I still missed out on a lot of driving pleasure by not keeping my Porsche.

Nice post Jack. Hope the kid takes kindness to heart. Dtrigg has a good idea for Butts, best one yet! Hope all this shakes the fruit frm the tree so to speak!

Latske,

...as for explaining you are in the area - what would you be inclined to do? MMMmmmm? Just curios.

Change occupations, become a statist, and host a taxpayer-funded beer summit.

Initially I really thought there might be something. Pretty quickly "nothing" (related to this) has become the only candidate. That word you picked, "inclined," sounds like a good option...along with making the most of a very rare family vacation.

I'll entertain ideas with better ROI than that. :wink:

Last edited:
Hey Latke,

I like the idea of a tax payer hosted beer party! When Obama sends you some of that stimulus money he's throwing around let me know - I'm in!

As far as the bozo that all this clap trap is about - it's just that clap trap! There is nothing we can do - any of us - short of pulling some "Mafia" business on him....and no one I know would do that. So I guess we'll have to see if anyone of the 155 emails this thread has generated - unreal- might convince him to do the right thing.

Thanks for the advice guys, he states he is going to call me monday and we're gonna discuss....either whats his realistic timeframe and how much he has saved up. So we'll see....when I was in school, I was working part time and going full time school or full time work and going to school part time.

Either way, if I know I owed somebody for doing me a favor....I would do whatever it takes as in getting a job to fulfill my obligation to that person.
I would not want that hanging over my head....

So I will wait til Monday as he stated that he will call me and we will talk.....

Thanks for all the support guys....

BTW this is not the first person on NSXPrime to take advantage of my kindness.....a while ago a purple NSX at Autowave in huntington beach requested to borrow an oem intake, so I dropped it off and the guy never returned it as promised....I remember he was from the Bay Area....he asked for my address I gave it to him and my oem intake never came back......

Its very hard to offer help to fellow NSXers when they burn you.....unless you really to get know them.....I would have to say 90% of the guys and gals here are awesome, but that 10% makes you pissed sometime.

I have a feeling that Justin is just too elite and important to work a few hours in a restaurant on Friday nights, Sat, or Sundays to pay you back for your kindness.
I remember the years that I was selling Kung Pao Chicken after school while many of my fellow schoolmates partied on. It is all about resources and priorities.
The new generation of kids often show tremendous entitlements. In this case, you can afford to be kind, so Justin thinks he is entitled to your kindness. So far I think he has already proven himself as an unaccountable loser who is preying on people's generosities.

As far as the purple NSX guy in the Bay Area, same stuff.
The Bay Area group is not that big.
Steve

"Bradofflorida" and "heyskippy" are in the area per this thread (what part of the Tampa area "butts" is in really determines if close enough to be convenient). I'll be in the area within the next couple months, but not willing to do A, B, or any other stupid illegal/macho thing people of a sane or mature mind (what people on this thread are claiming they and not "butts" have) would never consider.

Not reasonable to tell this guy to grow up...while displaying otherwise yourself.

I suppose I should include a smiley in my post next time for those who are humor-impaired. Sorry if my stupid illegal/macho suggestions offended you.....feel free to ignore any of my future posts lest the cro-magnon comments and/or testosterone becomes too much for you to bear.

As for this Butts kid, there's no excuse for his behavior or lack of communication to eddiddynsx. Can we all agree on that, or does Butts deserve a redistribution of the wealth amongst NSXers?

:tongue: <-smiley.

I suppose I should include a smiley in my post next time for those who are humor-impaired. Sorry if my stupid illegal/macho suggestions offended you.....feel free to ignore any of my future posts lest the cro-magnon comments and/or testosterone becomes too much for you to bear.

As for this Butts kid, there's no excuse for his behavior or lack of communication to eddiddynsx. Can we all agree on that, or does Butts deserve a redistribution of the wealth amongst NSXers?

:tongue: <-smiley.

No he deserves a swift kick in the A$$!, A good tongue lashing and finger poking, etc. Then he needs to make good on his promise. Oh, I got your humor! I enjoy humor - we need it!

Ok ladies and gentlemen.....Justin has not called me as promised from last week. My patience has ran its course with this kid....as I sit here typing this to you guys with a thrown out back.....that everything that I write about him he deserves. So I'll go ahead and say it.....the nay sayers were right and shame on me for helping out someone who I thought was in need and would do the right thing by fulfilling his obligations.

If you guys in Florida see a kid rolling around in a red nsx with 19/285/35 Falken 452's then thats my tires that I fronted him.

This kid has given me nothing but excuses from day 1....at first I was like ok I understand theres paperwork involved in selling your other car. Then there was sorry I been busy with school and I am just a broke college kid.....then there was sorry I had a mad break up with my gf and busy with school.

Promises after promises but nothing but lies.....he promised he was going to pay me in the middle of November then he states he has most of the money saved up.

I am tired of all the b*llsh*t this kid has been giving me and I am sorry Justin Butts, but you deserve this tongue lashing. What pisses me off the most is that you can't even fulfull a simple call to me as promised.

There is no excuse for not calling and updating on whats going on. I am coming to think he made up his dad dying just to get these tires. Can someone in Florida even verify that this kid's dad really passed?

I am giving up on this matter, but I hope everyone on Prime and in Florida will take notice on this. My only request from people in the NSX community is not do any business with him and to not welcome him to any NSX events or meets.

He is not welcome to join anything NSX related period.....

Even if you do pay me later down the road Justin....the way you handled all this was very shady and unprofessional.....you gave me nothing but excuse after excuse........

Enjoy my tires while you can because karma can be a b!tch!

I'll let the wolves handle this now.....

btw the tires were sent to this address...I am sure your dad would be proud to see how you take advantage of other peoples kindness.....

11024 Longhill Dr.
Pinellas Park Fl.

Last edited:
Yep, I'd say it's the same person. Prime profile shows IM sign on as "justinbuttsfilm", occupation as "production" and "fisherman" as his bio. If you go here... http://vimeo.com/user1999245 it shows a 20 year old film student from Tampa and has a fishing video.

My only take home point on this sad situation...Myself and some of the other
"prime police" will always continue to hammer at the seemingly unscrupulous members that use prime for thier own personal gain....sorry for the dupe eddy.:mad:

Karma will take care of the situation. .

Ediddynsx sorry about getting the runaround with this kid, really a shame to have this happen in such a great community....especially when you went out of your way despite the naysayers to help him. Sad to see he proved the naysayers right.

Hopefully Justin is right and karma will take care fo the situation!

Your a good man Eddie and there are lots of people who appreciate people like you so dont change on acct of a few bad people just be more cautious. I think its best to get the word out on the internet so no one else can get duped

your a good man eddie and there are lots of people who appreciate people like you so dont change on acct of a few bad people just be more cautious.

+ 1

your a good man eddie and there are lots of people who appreciate people like you so dont change on acct of a few bad people just be more cautious. I think its best to get the word out on the internet so no one else can get duped

+ 2

Ok ladies and gentlemen.....Justin has not called me as promised from last week. My patience has ran its course with this kid....as I sit here typing this to you guys with a thrown out back.....that everything that I write about him he deserves. So I'll go ahead and say it.....the nay sayers were right and shame on me for helping out someone who I thought was in need and would do the right thing by fulfilling his obligations.

If you guys in Florida see a kid rolling around in a red nsx with 19/285/35 Falken 452's then thats my tires that I fronted him.

This kid has given me nothing but excuses from day 1....at first I was like ok I understand theres paperwork involved in selling your other car. Then there was sorry I been busy with school and I am just a broke college kid.....then there was sorry I had a mad break up with my gf and busy with school.

Promises after promises but nothing but lies.....he promised he was going to pay me in the middle of November then he states he has most of the money saved up.

I am tired of all the b*llsh*t this kid has been giving me and I am sorry Justin Butts, but you deserve this tongue lashing. What pisses me off the most is that you can't even fulfull a simple call to me as promised.

There is no excuse for not calling and updating on whats going on. I am coming to think he made up his dad dying just to get these tires. Can someone in Florida even verify that this kid's dad really passed?

I am giving up on this matter, but I hope everyone on Prime and in Florida will take notice on this. My only request from people in the NSX community is not do any business with him and to not welcome him to any NSX events or meets.

He is not welcome to join anything NSX related period.....

Even if you do pay me later down the road Justin....the way you handled all this was very shady and unprofessional.....you gave me nothing but excuse after excuse........

Enjoy my tires while you can because karma can be a b!tch!

I'll let the wolves handle this now.....

btw the tires were sent to this address...I am sure your dad would be proud to see how you take advantage of other peoples kindness.....

11024 Longhill Dr.
Pinellas Park Fl.

Sucks but expected.

I have been screwed over so many time that I live by the code, rent is due on the first eviction is filed on the 5th and I don't give a shit if you had to buy a _____________, your rent is due on the first. LIE'S is all you will ever get from dead beats. it's what they do for a living.

I have heard every excuse under the sun and 99% of them are lies. It's why I pretty much can't stand 99% of people. They take kindness for weakness and they insult my intelligence by lying to me.

Back