• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Final

This can't be official :confused: Looks like a bad photoshop to me...

Whatever Adeel.

Sorry that I misled you with title of thread and that Drawing is not up to your standards. Love to see some of your work, will you post a few please.

Anyway, for those that thought the first try was OK, Here is the Latest try.

I thought it came out quite good

spooler

Attachments

• x10.jpg
    x10.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 533
Looks mean dave...I like it....do you have front and rear drawings? :smile:

Whatever Adeel.

Sorry that I misled you with title of thread and that Drawing is not up to your standards. Love to see some of your work, will you post a few please.

Anyway, for those that thought the first try was OK, Here is the Latest try.

I thought it came out quite good

spooler

Whatever David.

Why the urge to be harsh? I'm sorry if I offended you. From the title I expected to see something presented by Honda, not a photoshop.

My work? I don't use or have Photoshop. You can tell me how long you have been photoshopping, and give me the same amount of time to learn the program, then I can show you "my work". I can see your occupation is Design, so I figure I have plenty of time.

I thought maybe Honda released a more production ready concept in these final Geneva Auto Show days.

As I said, sorry if I offended you, was not my intention at all. Why remove the first pictures? Can't handle critisism? So why post you work? I admit I wasn't constructive in my "judgement" (call it whatever you want) - but no need to be harsh.

Whatever David... Good luck on this work yours.

(Wow, great, my first "angry" post at Prime. Thanks for encouraging me to it.)

Cheers.

Whatever David.

Why the urge to be harsh? I'm sorry if I offended you. From the title I expected to see something presented by Honda, not a photoshop.

How is this harsh?..."Sorry that I misled you with title of thread and that Drawing is not up to your standards. Love to see some of your work, will you post a few please.

From the sound of your comment, I really thought I insulted you so I apologized.
Criticism is fine , construtive being preferred but when you come straight out and say it's "BAD" you must have a firm Idea in your mind of what it should and should not look like. I am interested to see this and and open to suggestions to improve my own work.

I thought maybe Honda released a more production ready concept in these final Geneva Auto Show days.

Dream On

As I said, sorry if I offended you, was not my intention at all. Why remove the first pictures? Can't handle critisism? So why post you work? I admit I wasn't constructive in my "judgement" (call it whatever you want) - but no need to be harsh.

I removed first pictures cause your comment was so unexpected...started my thread on a negative. Came back cause I knew some others would be interested to see it.

(Wow, great, my first "angry" post at Prime. Thanks for encouraging me to it.)

Why are you mad? Cause I called you out to show me what "Good" is.

It's Ok..just forget it.

spooler

Looks mean dave...I like it....do you have front and rear drawings? :smile:

Hey thx Eddie and Chumch,

Eddie,

Can't wait to get a ride in your torque beast when it's completed:biggrin:

Sorry don't have front/ rear views although I have some good Idea's for them.

These views are much more complex to draw. Done a few but have not reached a level that I would find suitable to display yet.

Dave

Thx fella's

Let me know if you want to see in different colors.

Alternative rear wing would be nice but I can't seem to come up with anything. Ideas?

spooler

white....

Attachments

• Senna New 2.jpg
    Senna New 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 234
  • com 2 x 1.jpg
    com 2 x 1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
Just some feedback.

Due to pedestrian safety standards roadgoing cars can't have a nose/front end that is as low as the one on your design.

Any pedestrian foolish enough to walk in front of that beauty will only loose their ankles :rolleyes: It's too bad...this side image is nice. Maybe we can claim that the scoop in the hood will catch any wayward pedestrians for extra safety :redface:

Just some feedback.

Due to pedestrian safety standards roadgoing cars can't have a nose/front end that is as low as the one on your design.

Not all cars need to look like Ugly Audi front ends to meet Pedestrian standards. There is no engine under the hood, hence the hood line can still be low. The key is to have an air gap between the front hood and the front engine so the pedestrians head does not strike the engine.

In addition to tall hoods, the other option is to use spring loaded or explosive activated mechanism to prop up the hood several inches upon pedestrain impact. There are solutions to make it Pedestrian friendly without making Ugly tall front ends.

I never understood the crap about pedestrian safety standards. I think you put some forks on the front of the car so they don't smack on the hood, they just end up stabbed through the thigh or calf. It should be an easy injury to recover from and the forks could aid in aerodynamics!! :smile:

I never understood the crap about pedestrian safety standards. I think you put some forks on the front of the car so they don't smack on the hood, they just end up stabbed through the thigh or calf. It should be an easy injury to recover from and the forks could aid in aerodynamics!! :smile:

Forking Genius:biggrin:

here's the front engine format if honda insists

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 886
Front engine doesn't say NSX to me. I like those concepts. yeah send them in to Honda, Don't know if it would do any good, but worth a shot

attempt...

R-Model pictured has no passenger seat. Driver sits in the center.

will refine with lights.

Attachments

• front new center 2.jpg
    front new center 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 196
  • 3 lights.jpg
    3 lights.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 173
  • sen 2.jpg
    sen 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thx fella's

Let me know if you want to see in different colors.

Alternative rear wing would be nice but I can't seem to come up with anything. Ideas?

spooler

white....

I think it's great but the front end is a little Zonda-ish. The rear looks great--I think it's very true to the NSX and improves a bit on the HSC rear.

Back