• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda NSX - Project MU e Volk CE28N on Detail...

Hi to all:smile:

Last weekend i was at home when i got remember by a friend that another friend of mine (The onwer of a fantastic S2000, the Black Pearl:biggrin: ) was detailing a SLK 55AMG, so i call him and asked him if i can go for a visit and some detailing in some parts of my NSX and also show him the Project MU system, since he has also some MU items. So when i arrive and after i get insane by the work he was doing in the powerfull 55AMG, we went for some shots before the work...in ths NSX parts.

Some photos of the volk before any kind of detailing...

Antes%20Jantes1.jpg

another one...

Antes%20Jantes2.jpg

e finally...

Antes%20Jantes3.jpg

Then and after some explanation about some methods, products and how to use them, i show to the volk how can i get the new look they have in the past and here are the results...if any of you got any doubt about the products or methods, i can call the Detail Master :biggrin: to explain how to get these results.

Depois%20Cavas1.jpg

My NSX like some of you know, has some NSX-R parts like the suspension...

Nice darkness diggings...look new :wink:

Depois%20Cavas2.jpg

Back suspension with the MU disk and also Mu pads...

Depois%20Cavas3.jpg

After this we took some detailing work and protection of the new MU parts in the front...

Depois%20Mu1.jpg

In real life!! they look impressive and amazing with an awesome color that is dark in real that they appear in the shots..

Depois%20Mu2.jpg

Another one...

Depois%20Mu3.jpg

After that we took care of the Volk CE28n with some...7 or 8 products :biggrin: and we get this nice result...

Depois%20Jantes1.jpg

Depois%20Jantes2.jpg

Inside...

Depois%20Jantes3.jpg

Another from outside...

Depois%20Jantes4.jpg

Depois%20Jantes5.jpg

In the right place now :tongue: :wink:

Depois%20Jantes6.jpg

Depois%20Jantes7.jpg

Back wheel...

Depois%20Jantes8.jpg

After that, we got time to get a nice work in the exterior and even with any kind of detail (but i will in the near future) done in the NSX, just with a simple manual laudering :tongue: with the correct products and essencially a good shampoo we get this...:smile:

Depois%20Lavado1.jpg

Depois%20Lavado2.jpg

Depois%20Lavado3.jpg

One of the nice interior...and the nice Steering Wheel.

Interior.jpg

And here is a good example like good products and methods can give a nice and wonderful!! look to any car part...like we saw in the exterior, rims and so on... I cannot imagine the nsx with the detailing work of my friend in it. :eek: :smile:

They are the will to comment the parts or the simple work...:wink: :smile:

Nihilation said:
Looks great! Might I ask what size tires you're running on the front?

In the front i´m using 215/45 R17 A-048. :cool:

Whatever product you used to clean those white rims is amazing! White is so ridiculously hard to clean in the first place. Is that product you cleaned the wheels with something you can use on the paint also, for road tar or bugs? Actually I didnt see you mention the name of the product.

Oster

Back