• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Update: We're limiting production of our NSX parts. No new development will be made for future projects.

Dear NSXPRIME community, I wanted to inform you that MITA will be indefinitely ceasing all future project production and discontinuing the manufacturing of NSX parts. Recently, my passion for the NSX has been waning due to events on the NSX Prime Facebook Group and issues with some NSX customers. It seems that no matter how hard we try to address situations, we face criticism for not following the "American" way. Because of these circumstances, I have decided to stop creating new products for NSXs.

The financial viability of remaking discontinued products is no longer feasible, even though I genuinely cared about the customers and the platform. Given the increasing difficulties, I've made the difficult decision to halt any plans for producing new parts or remaking discontinued ones indefinitely.

We will continue to offer OEM products and sell our remaining stock of our original products, including our reinforced door liners, sash covers, maintenance lid, etc. However, we may not manufacture more after the current stock is sold out.

Our wheels will still be available; though the NSX specific designs such as our 02 wheels may be replaced with another design for a more broader market.

Thanks for the continued support. We may return back and make new parts but we'll consider it when that time comes.

Update:
Looks like there are more people that we accounted for that are in need for our reinforced parts. So instead of discontinuing them fully and customers needing to buy cheap 3D printed copies of our products, we will have some of the popular products available again.

We will be having our door liners available again in September and more to come later in the year.

Our sash covers with tweeters will be available again by middle of September.

You can preorder them now if you're still looking.

Last edited:
I first want to say that I greatly appreciated all the hard work and innovation you brought to the parts you made, and I loved every part I got from you.

Secondly what a blow to the community. I work for a German company and can understand the frustrations that arise from two very different cultures clashing on a business level. I find that socially we can all get along very well but trying to adapt to different business models and norms can be very difficult.

Safe travels in whatever adventures you get into next.

Marc I'm sorry to hear this. You should know that you are always welcome here on the real NSX Prime and we all appreciate your work to keep this old Honda going. I hope you reconsider.

Crap, missed the ABS kit upgrade as I was out with the NSXCE when it was made available.. And you guys were such an excellent source for restoration parts (I've got a few like the door panel tabs). Big loss for the community indeed.

A business works in the real world...social media is the matrix..a hobbyist might take umbrage with online comments...a real business marches on despite the weather..

what are you doing browsing facebook/interacting with anyone on there?

I've pretty much removed myself from FB and barely go on there. Fk that place.

I just ordered my s2k ABS kit from you, and completed installing it, and have ordered a bunch of OEM stuff over there years. I have no complaints, ya'll seem great.

I’m occasionally on FB for family stuff and my recent 50th (!) HS reunion. I had joined the nsxprime group, but had never looked at the posts.

I just did.

Then I left the group- who needs all that juvenile drama?

This forum is all the NSX support I need!

I've only ordered one thing from you, and it arrived much earlier than I expected. I browse your site often and "window shop." This is a loss for the community. Like others, I do hope you reconsider one day.

That's fine Marc. End MITA and bring back SpeedPartsJapan hehe. In all seriousness though I have a hard time believing a few irate customers and a few bad transactions dictated an entire decision to end MITA. I'm sure you have other reasons and probably had it planned for some time now. Let me know next time you're in So Cal so we can catch up!

I'm not on Facebook, but I am a customer of Mita both for my NSX and S2K. Genuine passion is what makes this community so special. I've never met you, but can we talk? If so, PM me the best way and time to talk to you.

Maybe some of you should read his message in detail.

Mita is NOT closing.

Dear NSXPRIME community, I wanted to inform you that MITA will be indefinitely ceasing all future project production and discontinuing the manufacturing of NSX parts. Recently, my passion for the NSX has been waning due to events on the NSX Prime Facebook Group and issues with some NSX customers. It seems that no matter how hard we try to address situations, we face criticism for not following the "American" way. Because of these circumstances, I have decided to stop creating new products for NSXs.

The financial viability of remaking discontinued products is no longer feasible, even though I genuinely cared about the customers and the platform. Given the increasing difficulties, I've made the difficult decision to halt any plans for producing new parts or remaking discontinued ones indefinitely.

We will continue to offer OEM products and sell our remaining stock of our original products,
including our reinforced door liners, sash covers, maintenance lid, etc. However, we may not manufacture more after the current stock is sold out.

Our wheels will still be available; though the NSX specific designs such as our 02 wheels may be replaced with another design for a more broader market.

Thanks for the continued support. We may return back and make new parts but we'll consider it when that time comes.

Maybe some of you should read his message in detail.

Mita is NOT closing.
I mean...yes. But for all intents and purposes they are closed for us once their stock runs out. And as they were probably the go-to company for those wear/cracked parts that you couldn't get from Honda/Acura anymore it's still a pretty big blow. As more stuff wears and we really need X part, not having a company tuned into the community with the resources and connections to make it is going to suck.

That's fine Marc. End MITA and bring back SpeedPartsJapan hehe. In all seriousness though I have a hard time believing a few irate customers and a few bad transactions dictated an entire decision to end MITA. I'm sure you have other reasons and probably had it planned for some time now. Let me know next time you're in So Cal so we can catch up!
Robert, please read the original post. I really hate it when misinformation goes around because someone doesn't read the details properly. We're not shutting down. We're only shutting down the development of anything new for the car.

Robert, please read the original post. I really hate it when misinformation goes around because someone doesn't read the details properly. We're not shutting down. We're only shutting down the development of anything new for the car.
Does that mean you will restock currently out-of-stock parts such as the ABS upgrade kit ? (or the plastic replacement parts when ours crack with age)

Does that mean you will restock currently out-of-stock parts such as the ABS upgrade kit ? (or the plastic replacement parts when ours crack with age)
OEM parts will still be sold. But for the parts we have made ourselves, we are still considering if we will make more. There will be 6 left by the end of August for our door liners, but we are not considering to make any more.

Our tweeter sash covers have also sold out and we're not thinking of making anymore.

Last edited:
I have nothing but good things to say about your service and hope you re-consider for us enthusiasts (not the Facebook ones). I ordered a few things from you for my transmission rebuild in Feb/Mar 2022.

Shame, I've had nothing but great experiences with Mita. Old school NSX owners are going to be in trouble now.

Facebook and all other forms of social media in their current forms are a cancer upon humanity. All their algorithms do is target our brain stems to maximize engagement at the cost of all else. If you were to eliminate Facebook from your decision-making, I'll bet your decision might be different.

Clearly, we are not privy to what has gone on behind the scenes, but you've provided such a great service to the community and the loss of your innovations will leave the NSX world worse off for it.

Back