• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda NSX-R Headlights

Pending Sale...

Honda NSX-R Headlights - inside trim painted Grand Prix White

This is for just the headlights. You will need to add the bulbs, HID electronics, caps, etc. or we can provide them for you.

Note these are from Japan - they can be used in a US car, however the beams have a LHD bias.

$2062.00 list. If you have any questions, please let me know.

$1480.00

light[1].jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering what the standard gray housing is that you were talking about. I just purchased an NSX, and I want your headlights for it!! Are they still available? If they are not do you know where I could buy them at?

Chris, would the standard gray housing from the car you recently looked at for me be an exchange for these white ones? If so, I will know by 9-28-04.

Chris@SoS said:
Looking to exchange with any US 2002-2005 model headlight assemblies.Regards,-- Chris
I just bought the 2002 White car, so if you are still interested, we could exchange asap.

EDIT: Woops, didn't know about the RHD drive bias on these lights. Best would be just to paint my LHD drive units.

Last edited:
Back