• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hooter's 1/17

Saturday night, Hooter's on Dupont Circle in Louisville, 9pm.

UofL plays #1 Pitt from 6-8. After that Krisitin and I will head over to Hooter's. UFC MMA fights start at 10pm (no cover charge). Even if you don't like MMA it is still a fun party atmosphere with good wings and cheap beer. I will not bring my NSX since the ecu is somewhere in California, but I still think it will be fun for some of us to meet up.

SInce the place will be packed I will get there at 8:30pm to get a table. Please, let us know if you want to come. List of those attending:

1 - Fourringpilot(Justin) + gf

2 - NSXLVR (Mike) + future wifey :eek:

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

Damn! I actually have an event that night that I am sponsoring and have to attend. Sorry guys.:mad:

Damn! I actually have an event that night that I am sponsoring and have to attend. Sorry guys.:mad:

Sorry about the late notice. I think it would be great to have a meet once a month. I go to Hooter's every month for UFC. We could make that a regular monthly meeting spot.

If anybody has other ideas let us know. :biggrin:

lets do this!!!

and you mean...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off in the future wifey :tongue::biggrin:

I can't believe it's gonna be the first time you meet her

lets do this!!!

and you mean...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off in the future wifey :tongue::biggrin:

I can't believe it's gonna be the first time you meet her

LOL - I hope she doesn't see all the yyyys in your post. You wil be grounded for a month!

FRP: Sounds great, but I will miss due to working in Orlando. (All together now, AWWWWW)
MMA is by far the best sport going. At the risk of offending homie Rich Franklin, #94 St Pierre/ Penn 2 will be the better fight and overall card. Also, the 10:00 time is the rebroadcast- so don't watch the first @ 3:00 PM!

Do NOT get me started on Rich Franklin. Actually he's a good dude, it is his brother I'm not too found of :mad: but that's neither here nor there...

And are you kidding Justin, I'm always grounded for something :tongue:

Good advice.
Sounds like it will just be us and the girls Mike.

works for me! what are you doing tomorrow? i'm off and want to either A) go to that wheel refinishing shop you told me about or B) go see Notorious during a matinee, since my girl really doesnt care for the flick :rolleyes:

works for me! what are you doing tomorrow? i'm off and want to either A) go to that wheel refinishing shop you told me about or B) go see Notorious during a matinee, since my girl really doesnt care for the flick :rolleyes:

Ahh, so she is not a fan of East Coast rap? I gues she's West Coast for life. :tongue:

If you can hold of on seeing it I can go on Saturday or Sunday. I'll call you shortly.

Ahh, so she is not a fan of East Coast rap? I gues she's West Coast for life. :tongue:

If you can hold of on seeing it I can go on Saturday or Sunday. I'll call you shortly.

LOL. yeah apparently I've got a hater for a g/f. Sunday it is my friend!

Sounds good. Maybe some other Primers want to go to the matinee?

You can't get more manly than a bunch of guys going to watch a rap biopic.

Nice fights till 1am. Gotta do it again in two weeks for Penn vs GSP.:biggrin:

LOL. I was wiped, game on for 2 weeks from now!

oh and we have a movie to watch today, just the guys...my girl is having her sister come over to paint :rolleyes:

I SWEAR SHE'S REAL!!!!!!!!

Back