• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest BLACK NSX

Hottest BLACK NSX

• BATMANS

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • EAC

Votes: 31 19.1%
  • RYU

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • 2JZNSX

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • BBOXER

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • BLACKNOT

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • CAROLINE-NSX

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • EXILED

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • KEEPTRYING

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • KENNETHLAU

• LMR

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • OYAGI

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • PUREEVIL

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • STRIKER525

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • WICK

• MUGENKID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOD5ENG

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
Wow, so nice to see my old ride still appreciated in these forums. Thanks guys. :cool:

I have to say it was hard to vote.

BATMANs, EAC, RYU, Oyagi

were my top 4 but had to give it to my bro RYU
cuz thats my old front end LOL

i gots no bros on prime :frown:

What you mean you got no bros on prime? You on top EAC! :eek: :wink: :smile:

I'm a little disappointed, Caroline-NSX can't seems to get any love up in here :frown: :tongue: :smile:

Do I have to slap on a Body Kit, Twin Turbo to be the Hottest Black NSX??? :biggrin: :smile:

IMG_0385.JPG

I gave it to oyagi. Always clean with that gruppe-s sc. He's one of the og's here on prime like me. I would have have gave it to 1TITENSX for the wide body sorcery, but he's not nominated lol.

so this thread should be titled hottest NSX still owned?

Caroline-NSX your almost there LOL

one day at a time or one mod at a time :smile:

Im just waiting till BATMANs shows us his engine prob a rebuilt F-14 Tomcat engine with cat backs.
he keeps his engine zipped tight like Area 51 style

Last edited:
OYAGI sold his car.

Yes... But was nominated when he still owned it.

And since the Nominations for hottest NSX thread carried on from 11/16/2011 til 7/26/2012 it was nearly impossible for me to establish who sold their car in that time, had a deposit, thought of selling it, etc etc :biggrin:

To be fair, I had to post every car nominated in that thread (that the pic was still hosted, since some hosting pages were even taking down in that 8 month time period). Being that other nsxprime members nominated other's cars... it made it impossible to establish current ownership etc.

All in all... imo only of course, I hope prime enjoys these threads and views them as more of a showcase of all the top cars on Prime, rather than a this car is better than that car because it received more votes.

I put a good amount of my own time to step up and produce them since it seemed like they may never surface.

honestly, I don't care... I was just blabbing. :biggrin:

And since the Nominations for hottest NSX thread carried on from 11/16/2011 til 7/26/2012 it was nearly impossible for me to establish who sold their car in that time, had a deposit, thought of selling it, etc etc :biggrin:

To be fair, I had to post every car nominated in that thread (that the pic was still hosted, since some hosting pages were even taking down in that 8 month time period). Being that other nsxprime members nominated other's cars... it made it impossible to establish current ownership etc.

All in all... imo only of course, I hope prime enjoys these threads and views them as more of a showcase of all the top cars on Prime, rather than a this car is better than that car because it received more votes.

I put a good amount of my own time to step up and produce them since it seemed like they may never surface.

OYAGI sold his car.

That is right OYAGI did sell his car. I forgot about that :smile:

so this thread should be titled hottest NSX still owned?

Caroline-NSX your almost there LOL

one day at a time or one mod at a time :smile:

Im just waiting till BATMANs shows us his engine prob a rebuilt F-14 Tomcat engine with cat backs.
he keeps his engine zipped tight like Area 51 style

LOL :biggrin:

Your car is great. The Decal takes away from it though.

You would be suprised how big of a difference professional photos make.

Get some! :redface:

Decal is there for the Photo Shoot I did pass Sunday. Gotta show my man Brandon/GT Theory some love for hooking me up with the WP Pro BBK and BC's wheels :wink:

Professional photo's on the way coming real soon :smile:!

Definitely enjoying it! It's all in fun. Like I said, everyone here is a WINNER and everyone car is HOT in there own way. I want to thank you for making it interesting and entertaining :smile:

honestly, I don't care... I was just blabbing. :biggrin:

:biggrin: LOL I know, I expected that from you hahaha.

But in all seriousness, rumor is you sold your car? I think I may take your pics down then :biggrin::tongue:

Yes, the BLCBIRD is sold! I miss her everyday :(

Fear not brothers and sisters, on the hunt for a new one ;)

I have to admit I saved a couple of those pics LOL

I have a thing for berlina LOL

looks good Caroline_NSX

Back