• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride Carbon 2018 list! NSX-R Spoiler, Modulo, Side Skirts, Interior, Fenders & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you'll make a Hepa Filter Cowl as well?

OK, now you are tempting me. I’d benefit from the plain CF spoiler being truly plug and play. Makes the install that much easier. Might look really nice on Kaiser with my gunmetal wheels.

Received my order today. Parts look good and undamaged. Very quick shipping from time of order. I'm excited to see how these fit! Especially the side skirts... The quality of the CF rear garnish and the CF GT side scoops looks quite amazing.

y4m3tNfFT0lWod8VPvCo4cfnAO9FsCktAe_PsTRi6GK2hCmRCumUluy3ZV5w2xVbmKjjOtGAJHrZmOOoR0DFXZndvbUwToVGu8BPUNGj_H_085JooyrL4Qk3DX59_HCt6KA5S9btZaeOYrvDG2LfoGj4zGhF_2RoUG0AACStOxwE1m2fl5O8V-Y-h-cmMKJ4f7wwnZFZ27BGXB6PBBuShOcEA

y4mJ4t-nfD3yw94u_l1pHFJVWkfWZEt_Nl-5X4Bi_kGaTI9a9wMkNT9fjyMz24veAcI1JLYQb_OnYk5H9f1PrNj1WTiNUyqIB_mkb70whfXp4mqkA4qY-O0B3G16Ddl7ryisLOgXEpfTrtYemeTf78e0PAQfjrINUjjMLmJ27izPG3zRQXVSe2E_ljJ7zldPGNy5NBR_f9Im9m4ROKn9BqzDA

y4m0KJj5AflDJe7nJqz18IPnXMSZzZyWh6kLKGfdhHPXI-GKMbk7lZ0a-Ls0kanNhO0xVY0L3FR1ycLLFHurn-ez1ZKdi-xkC05Qi-a0dqJAC6HbO-G_pw2cg7F50da98be7-oQa92OvjW65tiNmZyIjOtmramTPUHyZ2UnDUpvtNvVe-pxQrfC4PT00z9SeFVeIqbzOMFPy2GPCkw7UDo0RA

y4mfn-u8YzcGAGHlRYOqzCXtoFnprGBaCxgtx4h-zdsY91CCqnqzknMp8FDNjbM6cB6BTsN9VmfVHQ5oujLR_QndxmLavcvUKYGmYVrV7ll59FIRHjLwFDyJerMKdVbKaEJyzGGZl9WpYL4fyFDlaGPxYqLixRlhDatwFS5Plsy5b2e-OgdmDkY_cqqJqgJ8sD599l1jiRISRcwh9jpWKCSEQ

Are the side skirts carbon?
Those are fiberglass, we do not currently offer side skirts in carbon

Received my order today. Parts look good and undamaged. Very quick shipping from time of order. I'm excited to see how these fit! Especially the side skirts... The quality of the CF rear garnish and the CF GT side scoops looks quite amazing.

Glad to see you got everything and no problems with shipping. Thank you Furinax for your review!

Are their finishing options, such as tinted clear coat? Interested in the Modulo styled spoiler. The majority of the CF on my car is from DF and has a tinted clear coat and I’d like things to match as much as possible.

In for discussion as I can end up spending a lot of $$

Hi Mark,

Do your carbon front fenders come with the tabs to mount the fender liners?

Last edited:
Is there any chance you'll be doing a 02+ rear valance?

Is your NSX-R spoiler curved like the downforce one or flat like the Seibon one?

Are you going to offer side skirts with an intake duct like the Stacy sideskirts?

thanks

Is there any chance you'll be doing a 02+ rear valance?

Is your NSX-R spoiler curved like the downforce one or flat like the Seibon one?

Are you going to offer side skirts with an intake duct like the Stacy sideskirts?

thanks

We offer a seibon rear lip for $567 shipped, working on a 02 rear lip as well in plastic but not yet available.

Our spoiler has a outward curve to it.

We are trying to get or new designed skirts made then we will be modifying them.

We offer a seibon rear lip for $567 shipped, working on a 02 rear lip as well in plastic but not yet available.

Our spoiler has a outward curve to it.

We are trying to get or new designed skirts made then we will be modifying them.

Awesome, do you have a time frame on the plastic 02 rear valance and modified skirts?

What’s the difference between these:
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip(Sub) spoiler 91-01: $475 +40 shipping
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip(Sub) spoiler 02-05: $525 +40 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back