• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston-Austin end of the summer drive, Sept 2006

Hi Y'all,
It's been a while since we've had a get together for a drive through the countryside. Thinking of having a get together and then driving from Houston to Austin area to drive around Limecreek Rd (Yeah!! :) ) and probably go through the backroads to Marble Falls area. We can meet up with the Austin crew in Austin before driving to the backroads.
I'm thinking of sometime in the middle of September (16th or 17th).

What do y'all think ??

Cheers .. Gus

Who will have the honor of letting me grace the presence of their passanger seat??

I can snap shots along the drive, however, it'll be hard to take pictures of the lucky persons NSX in which I ride shotgun! ;) :tongue:

-Z

DVDoughboy said:
Z

You can ride with me.

COOL MAN!!! I can't wait to ride shotty in the CTSC'ed monster!!! :biggrin:

Guys,

I just found out I have people coming in from out of town on that weekend. My brother is leaving to London for work on the 16th as well, so I'm needed to help entertain. :(

Any other weekend I am free....just in case. I will watch to see if there is a date change.

Regards,
- Z

Looks like 16/17 may not be too good for the drive.
How about end of the month instead ?? (Sep 30th ??)

let's see what y'all prefer ...

Cheers .. Gus

1. Fastrunner
2. txtony
3. bsudiro
4. dvdoughboy
5. -Z-

No, I'd be scared to spend the night with Sam..:biggrin:

If ya'll can make it an overnight thing that weekend, I can show you some roads you will NEVER forget.

Isn't that the same line Michael Jackson uses...:tongue:

Seems this is still a good option for folks.

Are we considering the overnight drive of a lifetime (well, maybe not THAT great of a drive :tongue: ) or the one day run to/from Austin?

I need know only to plan accordingly...

OK, lets see who wants to go for the 1 day or the 2 day trip

2 Day (Hill country trip of a lifetime) :)
1. bsudiro

1 Day trip

Back