• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston GP - NSX parade laps?

I saw in the Canada forum that Honda contacted them for some NSX's for the Toronto GP. Anyone know if they'll do the same for the houston gp? :biggrin:

..contact your local nsxca reps and talk to Bram from Canada about contact info.

Thanks John!

Soo who's our local nsxca rep?

..good question...try zishan first ....

I'd like to know as well. But don't try your local NSXCA rep.....I don't think he knows a damn thing! :biggrin:

LOL. Welp, back to square one. Maybe Bram can help us!!

I think someone should post the GP link here in the Houston forum. It would be nice for everyone here to know about.

Good idea!

Hey Guys, just read this thread, My contact is with the Acura Brand Manager and the CEO of Honda Canada. If the event is sponsored by American Honda, then I would suggest that you start with someone within the Acura Brand Marketing department.

The NSXCC have an excellent working relationship with Honda/Acura Canada and they have been sponsoring our Club since inception. I'm sure Larry can point you in the right direction...ie contact names etc. Sorry, my contact is only responsiable for Canada.

Bram

I'd be in. I reached out to a Honda contact of mine in CA to see if there would be interest

Back