• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston GTG 4/12

Hey guys

A few of us are going to get together this Thursday at Champps Americana in Uptown Park to have a couple of brews and shoot the sh!t. Come on out if you can make it. The time we are aiming to meet up is 5:30pm-ish.

For those who don't know where it is, it is found here

See ya there

Matt

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I left work at 5pm and when I pulled out of the parking lot, I punched it a little bit and the backend of my car started wobbling and my TCS light started flashing. I pulled over immediately(back into my work parking lot) and wudda ya know, flat tire. Then, I had my spare, but left the compressor at home...doh. Anyways, got it rolling with a spare wheel from home, but it was getting late, I was all greasy and dirty, so I headed home to shower.

Sorry I missed out.

Lots a fun...too bad Sushi had a 45 minute wait because the night was still young!!!! Awesome time everyone and cheers to Matt for footing the all you can drink til you stink party!

Back