• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston, Tx - June 20, 2009 - Supra/NSX/IS-F Night Meet, Greet & Cruise REBOOT!

Alrighty,

Let's try this again shall we? I apologize for the last meet. It seems that people didn't know what was going on / confused / not going to make it due to last minute plans.

Well, here we are and we are going to reboot this meet!

Let's try and give this another WHIRL! This will be just a simple and relaxing meet to meet new people.

29lcsk7.jpg

Here is what is planned:

Where:
Uptown Park (meeting here with the NSX guys, IS-F guys and RowBoat guys as well)

then to (insert next destination here)...

Date:
June 20, 2009

Time:
Meet @ 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM

What:
Come out to relax, hang out, meet old and new faces. I will start another event on Facebook to spread the word to others as well as posting this exact same thread over at NSXPrime.com, RowBoatProductions.net and Lexus Forum.

Any input, questions or concerns are all appreciated! Let me know what you guys think! If you feel the location is redundant, time is a problem, etc. please don't hesitate to voice your opinion.

ROLL CALL LIST:

1. OdyOwnage

Hope to see everyone out there!

Re: Houston, Tx - June 20, 2009 - Supra/NSX/IS-F Night Meet, Greet & Cruise REBOOT!

From SupraForums:

1. OdyOwnage
2. Mkhan6
3. Htownallstar84
4. toysupra98

Re: Houston, Tx - June 20, 2009 - Supra/NSX/IS-F Night Meet, Greet & Cruise REBOOT!

As bad as I want to make this it's 1.5/2.0 hours from me. Thats a late late drive back. Maybe one day we can plan a Sun lunch GTG.

As bad as I want to make this it's 1.5/2.0 hours from me. Thats a late late drive back. Maybe one day we can plan a Sun lunch GTG.

Yes, we'll have to do a BBQ Park meet next time.

:smile:

1. OdyOwnage
2. Mkhan6
3. Htownallstar84
4. toysupra98
5. civic_guy (maybe)
6. deejaykong (maybe depending on weather)
7. txsupra11 (maybe)
8. kamiraa (girlfriend might bring out Supra)

Don't fret, Ody. As the time gets closer, we'll be more certain we can make it. Outlook is positive, though!:smile:

Late drives are fun in the NSX. Maybe we should put together a midnight 149 run ... say, during a full moon.
Just thinkin'.:biggrin:

Don't fret, Ody. As the time gets closer, we'll be more certain we can make it. Outlook is positive, though!:smile:

gdae,

Thanks, I just want to make up for the last one that's all.

:redface:

gdae,

Thanks, I just want to make up for the last one that's all.

:redface:

Aw, it wasn't that bad, really. We had a mini-NSX meet right there in the lot. Later during the drive a Corvette driver came up spoiling for a race. He kicked sand into the wrong face, however, when he tangled with TXvsLV's turboed beast. Scott handed him his ass.
I can't tell you how happy I was to see that.:biggrin:

I should be able to make it, count me in.

Aw, it wasn't that bad, really. We had a mini-NSX meet right there in the lot. Later during the drive a Corvette driver came up spoiling for a race. He kicked sand into the wrong face, however, when he tangled with TXvsLV's turboed beast. Scott handed him his ass.
I can't tell you how happy I was to see that.:biggrin:

HAHA! Nice! Can't wait to see some of you guys!

I should be able to make it, count me in.

Awesome!

Late drives are fun in the NSX. Maybe we should put together a midnight 149 run ... say, during a full moon.
Just thinkin'.:biggrin:
Yeah their ok if your not on the road 2 hours heading home.:frown:

David....ur more than welcome to stay at my place!!!!
My only issue is that this is the same day as the 350Z track day at MSR Houston!!!

let me know

My only issue is that this is the same day as the 350Z track day at MSR Houston!!!

let me know

Are you going to this event or is Annie? (participating, I mean)

I wish I could go but im not sure if I can meet the deadline honestly.

come on guys this will be my first meet as a turbo NSX:cool:

If I don't go to Nacodochges to party with some friends I might show up ;)

come on guys this will be my first meet as a turbo NSX:cool:

:biggrin:

If I don't go to Nacodochges to party with some friends I might show up ;)

Oh come on, it's not very ofter you get to see the Supras and NSX's together in one spot!

:cool:

1. OdyOwnage
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. JBNSX719 (maybe)
4. gdae

let me know

Come on out after the track event. I'm gonna bring my NSX with the BBSC kit completed. I haven't tuned the car yet so will not be able to get on it just yet. I'm gonna try to see if Carboy will have time to tune on friday (tomorrow).

Rahim

1. OdyOwnage
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. JBNSX719 (maybe)
4. gdae
5. 96cxt
biggthumpup.gif

Back