• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

How do I celebrate

My 10,000th post? Holy mother of God, I can't believe that is coming up... :biggrin:

as Bruce Lee once said....."don't waste your self"......only you really care about that milestone:tongue:

pics-feg61.jpg

i-2d7MRk7-L.jpg

Last edited:
Buys a bigger badder better TURBO :D

Except that I don't have the smaller less bad worse turbo yet. Hey, twin aerochargers are coming. I just haven't broken the news to DDozier yet.

as Bruce Lee once said....."don't waste your self"......only you really care about that milestone:tongue:

Not true. I am certain a few ex girlfriends (and current) are shaking their head in disgust at this fine milestone. Matters not because my NSX loves me.

Good god. :eek:

get-off-the-internet-and-get-a-life-cjmadden.gif

yeah? what are you doing with 6000? Even if they took one minute each, you've spent over 100 hours straight on prime, thats like 2.5 weeks at work... and you've probably spent 3-4 times that reading and browsing, meaning you've wasted over 2 months at your job STRAIGHT being on prime, probably longer. You really should be ashamed of yourself, it's disgusting. No wonder we owe the Chinese money. It's because of a lack of productivity by people like you.

Last edited:
Oh look! 24 away!!! how did that happen? :biggrin:

Of the 14 posts here so far, 8 are from Dave.:rolleyes: No wonder he has almost 10K. And the fact he lives in Boston and there's nothing better to do.:biggrin:

You know he'll make it to 10K TODAY.

Last edited:
You better believe we have lots to do. You think its easy here? it takes WORK Les, I don't just walk out my door like you do, look around, yawn, and say "oh what a nice sunny day, oh look another hot jogger".

This is what I see:

image007.jpg

With Android and iOS and apps like Tapatalk it's not too hard to rack up those posts since you can access Prime on the go... Like me right now :D

That's my excuse too.

Oh look! 9984!! :biggrin:

Let's do a search and see how many of those 10k posts were about wheels, Arguing over tire sizes and or discussion of wheels in general :biggrin:

Congrats, Huge number!

Not that many. I have a lot more regarding safety and suspension. :biggrin:

yeah? what are you doing with 6000? Even if they took one minute each, you've spent over 100 hours straight on prime, thats like 2.5 weeks at work... and you've probably spent 3-4 times that reading and browsing, meaning you've wasted over 2 months at your job STRAIGHT being on prime, probably longer. You really should be ashamed of yourself, it's disgusting. No wonder we owe the Chinese money. It's because of a lack of productivity by people like you.

You're correct Dave, much productivity has been lost thanks to Prime. :frown: Therefore, you should STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY so that there is less material for me to read, and I don't have to spend all day wondering "what is that TurboDave guy going on about now?". :rolleyes: Strive to be more like TitaniumDave, man. :biggrin:

Seems like this thread was just an easy way for your to get the 20 posts you needed to get to 10K:biggrin:

Seems like this thread was just an easy way for your to get the 20 posts you needed to get to 10K:biggrin:

are'nt all the " hey look at my post count" threads:wink:

On the other forum I used to frequent before Prime, anyone who called out their post count or their own birthday would receive a 1-day comedy ban. :)

Back