• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do I contact an Administrator? My threads are being deleted. This is hard!

Just had a thread deleted with and received the unhelpful comment "Post in original thread". I'm pretty sure I selected "New Thread" before I wrote it. Hopefully, what I wrote has not been lost. I could not find any way to contact an Administrator for assistance. Also, just noticed that my marketplace thread for selling my NSX was deleted because "Must use template"

System Notification said:
Hello JSecrest,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

==========================================================================
Thread: Whatever happened to felony fraudsters Bradley Scott...
Forum: NSX General Discussion
Reason: post in original thread

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The NSX Prime staff

Thread Deleted
Hello JSecrest,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

Thread: 1991 Black/Ivory supercharged NSX for sale to South Florida...
Forum: NSXs For Sale
Reason: must use template

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The NSX Prime staff

As the messages indicated:

1. Your sale listing must use the template as indicated in that marketplace forum for NSX sale listings
2. Your second thread was an update to your already existing thread complaining about purported fraudulent individuals. Since you are not adding anything new, your post should go back in your original thread in the buyer/seller forum.

Wow! So what I wrote and won't take the time to write again has disappeared because I didn't append it to a 13 year old thread which was related but far from the same. Wow! By the way, still don't know how to contact an administrator and I didn't see a template appear when I posted my ad. This is hard! No wonder there are not many threads being posted anymore. Just my opinion and I guess this thread will be deleted for expressing it.

Wow! So what I wrote and won't take the time to write again has disappeared because I didn't append it to a 13 year old thread which was related but far from the same.

Your new thread asked about what happened to two individuals you claim defrauded you 13 years ago. Far from the same? To the extent that you waited 13 years to ask about what happened to two people with whom you had a bad experience is far in time I would agree. However, your curiosity over a decade later could have, and should have, been expressed in your earlier thread.

I wanna read it now whats the thread link

- - - Updated - - -

since it was 13+ years old its been archived heres your link simple search

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-11687.html

- - - Updated - - -

and after reading your original thread...... everyone that posted to it are users that haven't posted in years or are no longer members that's some old shiz

- - - Updated - - -

and from one guy to another being that you were scammed and I myself have been scammed multiple times, I currently have 3 lawsuits Im floating right now from people ripping me off.

I had a 2004 NSX stolen from me thru an ex-business partner in court proceeding still to this day 3 years later, I carried a strong hate for this guy, I lost sleep for years, my body started to get older faster because that flame in your heart starts to poison the rest of your body. years later that flame has died down to a small spark and I can sleep better now the court procedding are almost over cross fingers.

what I am tring to say is that the longer you hold that hate in your heart the more poison your eating. Think of it like this this a-hole guys action has effected you for 13 years. your giving this guy power to make you lose sleep don't give him that power, let it go.

hope this helps

Shawn

I wanna read it now whats the thread link

- - - Updated - - -

since it was 13+ years old its been archived heres your link simple search

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-11687.html

Nothing really gets archived here in the normal sense of that word. The "archive" is just a text-only version of all the forum threads automatically generated by the software which search engines sometimes find easier to index. You can get to the live thread from the "View Full Version :" link at the top of every archive page.

It doesn't still bother me. As I said in my new post (which has been relegated to deleted never never land due to the unforgivable technicality of not being appended to an 13 year old old thread), I was going though some old paperwork and was wondering what happened to these scammers. I had heard Larry Garcia might have gone back to Mexico. Just wondering if Bradley Scott Swisher is still around defrauding people.
Just read this article where three people received probation for blatant $500 million bank fraud. From everyone I have ever talked to who has been defrauded, do not ever expect justice when you are scammed. They just don't care so be extra cautious in the first place.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story...n-federal-fraud-case/29204745/?fb_ref=Default

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't still bother me. As I said in my new post (which has been relegated to deleted never never land due to the unforgivable technicality of not being appended to an 13 year old old thread), I was going though some old paperwork and was wondering what happened to these scammers. I had heard Larry Garcia might have gone back to Mexico. Just wondering if Bradley Scott Swisher is still around defrauding people.
Just read this article where three people received probation for blatant $500 million bank fraud. From everyone I have ever talked to who has been defrauded, do not ever expect justice when you are scammed. They just don't care so be extra cautious in the first place.
PS-When referred to an Administrator, nowhere under "Contact Us" it does not mention "Administrator". Not obvious to the layman that a moderator might not also be an Administrator. So, hypothetically, someone tries to contact an "Administrator through a "Contact us" link, but in doing so is told responses may not be receive for "weeks or months". So we have to find out in months if we even reached an "Administrator". Seems kind of like trying to contact a Unicorn. May I respectfully suggest that the Administrator might not be so busy if threads were not deleted for non-egregious reasons.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story/news/local/2015/06/24/three-brothers-sentenced-probation-federal-fraud-case/29204745/?fb_ref=Default

Back