• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

How many in Canada?

So, I've read many times that 8,900 NSX were imported into North America over the 14 years the car was in production, but how many just into Canada? (original sales, not privately imported). Somewhere around here I saw the number 700, but I can't find the post now.

Does anybody know for sure?
How about just Ontario?

For bonus points: Number of cars per year per province.
Double bonus points: By colour.

Tks!

Wow, what a big drop off after 1991.

The refresh in 2002 resulted in a whopping 11 cars sold too. :)

It could be that three car's were not officially sold, but were imported and used for other internal purposes (like racing or Engineering/Training)....regardless this a very small number of cars that were imported into Canada over the 15 years span.

If we look at these numbers another way, and include cars exported out of Canada, Cars imported into Canada, and wrecked cars over the 15 years, we would probably be under 700 number anyway. Still, a very small number of NSX's and therefore a rare car by any standard.

Bram

Last edited:
It could be that three car's were not officially sold, but were imported and used for other internal purposes (like racing or Engineering/Training)

BioBanker said:
There's also a difference between cars sent to Canada and cars sold

Both of the above two souces were (1) Official Honda, and (2) Sales .. which is why it's odd that they're different

Back