• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many pre 02 97+ coupe in Canada?

I have never seen a 97 - 01 coupe in real life in Canada. Its tough to spot a 97-01 targa already. I did however see a Zanardi for sale somewhere in Quebec last fall. I believe the car was in an accident and was rebuilt.

There were 38 NSX's sold in Canada from 97 - 01...Í sure all were T, very few coupes we imported in NA after 95.

Here is the breakdown.
1997 = 13
1998 = 10
1999 = 5
2000 = 6
2001 = 4

Total = 38

This number does not include imports from the US.

Bram

NCC-1701D said:
I did however see a Zanardi for sale somewhere in Quebec last fall. I believe the car was in an accident and was rebuilt.

I think I know which car you are referring and you can see it for sale here

I think this car isn't a Zanardi but only has its rims...

We should check the serial number to be sure.

They do mention in description a removable top but since they also mention heated seats there is a significant probability that these guys don't know what they are talking about! :biggrin:

Bram said:
There were 38 NSX's sold in Canada from 97 - 01...Í sure all were T, very few coupes we imported in NA after 95.

Here is the breakdown.
1997 = 13
1998 = 10
1999 = 5
2000 = 6
2001 = 4

Total = 38

This number does not include imports from the US.

Bram

Thanks!

That makes a very small ratio for number of NSX '97-'01 / number of Canadian people !!!

effer said:
Thanks!

That makes a very small ratio for number of NSX '97-'01 / number of Canadian people !!!

The ratio improves when you convert to metric . . .

:biggrin:

my lame metric joke

effer said:
Unless the number of spokes change for the metric conversion ;), those wheels are not the ones on a Zanardi. They are some aftermarket wheels, perhaps Enkei RPM2. Slightly clearer pictures here.

Re: my lame metric joke

Ojas said:
Unless the number of spokes change for the metric conversion ;), those wheels are not the ones on a Zanardi. They are some aftermarket wheels, perhaps Enkei RPM2. Slightly clearer pictures here.

Thanks! About this guy who thought it was Zanardi Wheels, he wrote something that should also apply to him:

effer said:
They do mention in description a removable top but since they also mention heated seats there is a significant probability that these guys don't know what they are talking about!

I believe that the place that is selling that Red NSX is known for selling rebuilds.

Id be very very warry.

effer said:
I think I know which car you are referring and you can see it for sale here

We should check the serial number to be sure.

They do mention in description a removable top but since they also mention heated seats there is a significant probability that these guys don't know what they are talking about! :biggrin:

Good jobs guys....My bad for thinking it was a Zanardi....Makes me wonder if there are any newer body coupes around....

NCC-1701D said:
Good jobs guys....My bad for thinking it was a Zanardi....Makes me wonder if there are any newer body coupes around....

No problem NCC-1701D, at first glance the car looks like a Zanardi.

You understood also that my reply about guys who don't know what they are talking about was only aimed towards the guy who wrote:

"I think this car isn't a Zanardi but only has its rims..." :smile: :wink:

If there is any coupe in Canada there will be only a hand some if not finger some...

and even nail some in case of rebuild !!!

Well for a 2000, based upon what prices were when I was looking, $75k asking seems pretty good.

Segals has an 01 that they said was firm at <gasp> $109k. He also had a beautiful 98 for $78k, that he let me walk away with my $73K bid on. That 98 ended up at Brant Acura in Burlington and is currently listed at <gasp again> $90k.

There is a 03 Y/Y at Autoforum. It is a US car that has been owned by a few fleet rental agencies; thus it has a very very questionable history and I know that it has had panels repainted. That car is $90K and the guy who owns it (AF has it on consignment) was going to let me walk over $2ishk before I found out about the ownership history and the repaint.

There is another US NSX, an 04 here in Toronto for $99k. It is supose to be exceptionally clean and I would have bought that car if they guy wasnt *firm* at $98.5k. He let me walk.

So Im not sure that if a clean 2000 showed up for $75K that it wouldnt be a good deal. A rebuild, forget it, but aside from that, seems like a good price to me based upon all the ones that are forsale, and have been forsale for along time...

SPA_S2000 said:
Well for a 2000, based upon what prices were when I was looking, $75k asking seems pretty good.

So Im not sure that if a clean 2000 showed up for $75K that it wouldnt be a good deal. A rebuild, forget it, but aside from that, seems like a good price to me based upon all the ones that are forsale, and have been forsale for along time...

I agree and I am almost sure this car is rebuild, this is why I think it is expensive.

Back