• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC, deposits already being takenat Ed Morse Acura dealership

$1000 gets you on the list

It's already been discussed. The HSC is NOT the next NSX!

Posted on our national NSX mail list by Hirofumi Tomiyoshi, President of the NSX Club of Japan:

I met Mr. Uehara at NSX Fiesta 2003 in Suzuka.
He said, "HSC is not next NSX. We study such sportscar, too."

Things like this make me think dealerships will just accept a "deposit" just to take someone's money and hold it.

No concrete evidence that this car will ever make it to reality = no concrete reason to offer it "for sale".

I placed orders before on BMWs and Benzs. Fill out an order sheet and get an estimated delivery date.

However, this so-called deposits for the HSC is just a way for dealerships to make money on interest and such. If it never comes they can just refund you the money, but in the end, they win and you lose.

To order your HSC, send me a deposit of $500. That is half the price. I will have it packaged and shipped out to you when they arrive and after full payment (TBA). This is a limited time offer and limited quantities available so do not let this opportunity pass you by...
:D
LOL
:D :p

Good one, Neo! I see it still has center-exit exhaust configuration! LOL:)

JMO - The ass-end looks like a modified Corvette glued to an NSX front-end :( .

Back