• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC? Hold your breath!!!

I don't know about you. But I am not holding my breath on the HSC premeiring 2005 or 2006. Every article that I've read, it clearly stated as a "concept" car....which mean anything can change to include holding back the production. AnywhOooOO, what do I know? I love what I have!!!!

What's to get all excited about? I saw this HSC concept a year ago in a Japanese magazine. Nothing new. When the DNX concept appeared, all the car mags started spreading stories about it being the next NSX. That was later confirmed not to be the case. I believe this is round two with the HSC. Personally, I think it's ugly.

Hey friend, I some what agree with you there on the "ugly" part. However, I love the interior :). As I have mentioned I love my current X, and if this is what the new X looks like in the near future....I may go to the F-car route for my second weekend rat.

Vytas said:
What's to get all excited about? I saw this HSC concept a year ago in a Japanese magazine. Nothing new. When the DNX concept appeared, all the car mags started spreading stories about it being the next NSX. That was later confirmed not to be the case. I believe this is round two with the HSC. Personally, I think it's ugly.

I think you guys are in a major minority in not liking the HSC. Nothing wrong with that, but recognize it for what it is. Nearly everyone I've talked to from Viper owners to NSX owners to F car and P car owners really like the look over all. Even "civillians" (non-sports car enthusiasts) I've shown the picture to have given overwhelmingly positive feedback. But looks are, of course, highly subjective.

What's this about the HSC appearing a year ago though? I've NEVER seen those photos published anywhere. If those photos and that design are a year old, why havent we seen them?

I guess one of those endless rough sketch drawings that the Japanese mags have been printing for years and years may have looked something like the HSC, but that's certainly a far cry from seeing the car in the metal shown by Honda! I find it hard to imagine how you can wonder why people are excited when this is the first concrete next-gen NSX possibility that Honda has shown to the public.

just a pointer.

the TL concept came out and some 6-9 months later it was premiering at dealerships.

Back