• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC price

most of people approved HSC, now the big question is how much will it be? what would be realistic price for that car when it comes into production next year around this time as 2005?

I'll wager...

117-125K sticker.
365 HP
2850 lbs

gheba_nsx said:
"Honda insists that the new NSX will be no more expensive than the old car when it arrives in 2005."
maybe that is why they kept the sticker price at 89k even though you could pick up a new one for almost 10k less than that.

tmeekins said:
If they don't offer Spa Yellow as an option... I don't know what I'm going to do!!
wait a while, then look on ebay... 1-owner, no-accident, <strike>salvage</strike> clean title, "fly" yellows pop-up there all the time.

Ojas said:
wait a while, then look on ebay... 1-owner, no-accident, <strike>salvage</strike> clean title, "fly" yellows pop-up there all the time.

LOL!

i totally agree that it's not going to be a 6 figure price......too many alternatives if that's the case.

i hope dealers don't get greedy on this one....if so, we should definitely build a boycott team to ban this practice.....

Back