• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC Video from Melbourne Auto Show

Hopefully the wallpapers I've posted have satisfied you guyz. This little 95 second video clip should cap off a good week. :)

Enjoy.

<B><FONT SIZE=+1><A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6899">Honda HSC Highlights @ Melbourne Auto Show</A> 3.4MBytes .WMV</FONT></B>
Note: You have to click the "Multimedia" thumbnail to download.

Requires Windows Media Player 9 or later.

<B>Lurkers</B>: I'd appreciate some comments (even negative ones) plz. :D

Nice video... but...

Certainly Honda must be planning a new production model for the NSX or it's replacement. Why else would they still be showing the HCS in '05? Or am I just too optimistic and/or naive?

Hi

And you have ofcourse billed Honda for this nice HSC ad you made?

Great stuff as always Neo. :biggrin:

Regards

I love that car! and the video was great... Thanks Neo

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: EXCELLENT JOB!!! I LOVE IT! GREAT VIDEO! Hope they will put the HSC in production in the future! :smile:

Well after seeing the big front air dams and rear valence I'm convinced the hsc has more than 400hp. Theres no reason for all that air flow and down force in the rear if you have a ~300hp car. Also has some big brembro brakes to stop a car of 400hp. I dunno if its v8 or v6 turbo but it has to one or the other. It's coming to a select few showrooms near you :biggrin:

I hope to see at the ny auto show.

Cool cool video.... Thanks!!

The only think I dislike about the HSC is that it's almost too exotic looking. Too much like the new Lambo's. Not that the Lambo look is bad....but it's the lamborghinis look! That's what makes the NSX so special... it has it's own look.

Just my .02 :smile:

...but a NSX looks like a try-hard ferrari. :rolleyes: About time honda made a try-hard lambo. :D

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed the video. While photos are nice, it's always nicer to see something moving. I even had a call from someone who said they didn't like the HSC much but the video changed their feelings towards it a bit.that made it worth my while.

I also emailed the video to Honda. I got an response saying it was being forwarded onto the right department... other than that, no offer of a free NSX for the good publicity or loan of the HSC for a day to shoot a full video. :D so much for the power of dreams. :rolleyes:

NeoNSX said:

I also emailed the video to Honda. I got an response saying it was being forwarded onto the right department... other than that, no offer of a free NSX for the good publicity or loan of the HSC for a day to shoot a full video. :D so much for the power of dreams. :rolleyes:

Hi

Good. It is soon 1. april so maybe Honda need another "screening group" as we had last year and you where chosen to testdrive? :)

I hope you get a respons from the right people. The GOR teaser should also be forwarded to the right people!

In your latest flick you told us to look out for the new Gor Teaser..I am looking and looking but can not find it :)

Regards

Great video,

Sweeeeet, kick ass, to quote South Park's Eric Cartman :biggrin:

Thanks

Awesome Video Neo!

And thanx for the avatars!

Back