• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Window Fix Tour SoCal

Sorry, Name is Jack. You already have me down on Slot 14.

Last edited:
JC, can you put me down for OC location on the 1st? Thanks

Are there going to be time slots assigned to people or everyone just show up and try to muscle each other out to go first?

JC can you PM the address on the location in OC

Once I get everyone assigned a location I will PM the location to all going to that location. The OC event is happening at someone's house and I don't think he would be very happy if the entire world knew where he lived.

- - - Updated - - -

Please confirm me (Ken) for the 9/5/2015 date in El Monte. I only want the Window repair for the passengers side.

I have updated the first post to reflect your wanted location.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there going to be time slots assigned to people or everyone just show up and try to muscle each other out to go first?

As we get closer to knowing how many are going to each location, I will be looking for info as to preference of morning or afternoon and try and set time slots. I know there will be some coming earlier and some coming later but with all the cars we are going to try and fit in on these two days, please be respectful of your NSX brethren and their time slots.

Last edited:

Does anyone know how much faster with HugaBuga fix?

Vid is my car and it's slow when compared to other 'modern' cars I have.

What do you guys think?

This week's update;

As it now stands we have 18 people signed up for OC on the 1st of September and 7 folk for the El Monte meet up on the 5th. Thanks Pat for volunteering your spot to host. We do have one more that is non-committal but that is because he is moving to Sin City. Hugo is going to be busy.

As to the Bose speaker amp repair, that will only be done in OC and I highly suggest you contact Craig/SeaSharp directly to speak to your needs and how many amps you need repaired. I spoke to him yesterday and he wasn't sure if he could do this repair at Tony's house with out his equipment. Will know more after the OC NSX meet at Southcoast Acura Thursday night and we begin to finalize the plans.

I will break the two groups into morning and afternoon sessions with everyone lending a hand to assist others in removing door cards and reinstalling them. This will go much faster and save you some money. Maybe someone coming late morning to either location might consider bringing a lunch to Hugo?

I'll be getting with Pat to help him coordinate the El Monte fix. Thanks all for participating.

Last edited:
I know this was a big topic last night at the Thursday meeting. I just got word from Hugo that the kits are in transit to me and I'll have them next week. Toward the end of next week I'll get time frames sorted once I find out when Hugo will arrive. I'll be in touch. Happy Friday to everyone.

So more correspondence with our good friend Hugo. He wants to start the party as early as possible and even threw 7AM out there. I don't think there is anyone that has signed up who will be able to make it at 7AM unless they are still up from the night before! Correct me if I'm wrong:smile:.

So we are going to host this party much like a meet at South Coast Acura. I would like each of you to PM me with what time you would like to arrive. The options are morning (say 7 - 10AM), mid day (10-3PM) and afternoon (3PM until 6PM). Please be respectful of Hugo's time. He is doing us a solid. Everyone will help everyone else in removing and reinstalling door cards and assisting Hugo where needed. If some of you are going for mid-day slots, it would be nice if someone could bring a lunch for Hugo. Kits are in transit to me and I will get with Patrick to figure a way to get the kits to him for the install up there on the 5th.

As to the speaker repair, Craig (SeaSharp) will be posting a separate thread to help those who want that service. He will be offering the service in OC and will probably be taking your speakers to his home for repair and returning them back to Tony's for reinstall back into your car. The reason for this off-site repair is because he needs his tools and bench and they are not transportable. But I'll let him set that up. Or you can PM Craig directly. He will need to hear from you soon as he needs to order parts so contact him quickly.

Please PM me your preferred times and please be flexible. We are not setting restaurant reservations here. Enjoy the party, mingle with fellow Primers and get your windows working like they were meant to. Thanks.

Hi,

it is possible to just buy the kit on one of these days without install, please let me know?

Thanks,
Shaida

PM'd you for the Morning slot

Back