• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Huuuuge calgary honda meet......

ENSSEX

Suspended
Guys we have been Officially invited as special guests to bring the
Big brother, Flagship HONDA Supercar to attend this Huge fall FINAL Meet of 2009 as sponsered by Beyond.ca

Please lets have a Great NSX turnout as our last cruise was cancelled

Deerfoot Mall SUNDAY OCTOBER 11 2009 2pm

c you there

This would be an AWESOME chance to get the Calgary Chapter of the NSX Club of Canada going...

It is up to you guys to do it, but you will have help (legal and structure) if you want to make it happen.

This would be an AWESOME chance to get the Calgary Chapter of the NSX Club of Canada going...

It is up to you guys to do it, but you will have help (legal and structure) if you want to make it happen.

your right especially since they're looking forward to have NSX's at their meet...lets come out full force...sucks that our cruise was killed by the snowstorm that will happen in K country tonight

im sure the weather will be good next weekend

Last edited:
I just lost my clutch a few days ago, so I'm done for the year.:frown:

Its snowing in Edmonton, a bit anyways....it would be fun to ride up to Calgary though.
Tim, I have a spare transmission in my garage, then we can duct tape my dual disk clutch spring and do a quick install!!!!
Trev

Thanks Trev. Tranny is fine. Only 6000km on the crate 6spd. :) In fact, the 'clutch' itself is fine. Lost the dual mass flywheel....:rolleyes:

May get out on Sunday afternoon with the Audi and drop by to see who all shows up.

T.

Its snowing in Edmonton, a bit anyways....it would be fun to ride up to Calgary though.
Tim, I have a spare transmission in my garage, then we can duct tape my dual disk clutch spring and do a quick install!!!!
Trev

are you coming with tow truck.. make sure you tarp the front end of the NSX lotsa rock chips on #2

Since the weather is not clearing, I will not be coming up!
Next year will be here soon enough.
Trev

It will be a crisp day but Sunny as we Canadians can handle a +4 day.. this is going to be nuts.. the Toyota, Nissan people will be showing up as well... those NSX's there!

Ryan doesn't have a car but he could borrow my nsx or anything else I own anytime. He also has had many beautiful and intelligent lady friends, but chooses the Avatar presently to save money for another car to surprize us with!
Avatars do not eat that much at fine dining establishments!
Trev

what a RICE rocket motorcycle? .. whatta joke... I hope at least its a R1 atleast not a girls bike 600 cc.. stay in Deadmonton anyways non NSX owner

what a RICE rocket motorcycle? .. whatta joke... I hope at least its a R1 atleast not a girls bike 600 cc.. stay in Deadmonton anyways non NSX owner

I had an NSX for 3 years, chief.

And yeah, I GUARANTEE my "girls" 600cc would eat any NSX that I've ever seen around here. Same for my old Evo.

I simply said people around here should know better than to do anything car related in OCTOBER. It's common-fucking-sense.

So take your 44 post and 6 month old profile attitude and stick it up your ass.

I had an NSX for 3 years, chief.

And yeah, I GUARANTEE my "girls" 600cc would eat any NSX that I've ever seen around here. Same for my old Evo.

I simply said people around here should know better than to do anything car related in OCTOBER. It's common-fucking-sense.

So take your 44 post and 6 month old profile attitude and stick it up your ass.

Bring your lowend Japanese TV down anytime.weakling .you come into a posting with big mouth with no reason your gonna get a piece.... Your a wanna be NSX owner who suffers from a small PENIS syndrome and wants to be part of a club your no longer in.. get lost pal... you may have friends on here but don't come into a local posting blabbing....

Take your ugly POS TV set and go to the appropriate forum
http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/

thank you for your cooperation

MaximumYields in Calgary would probably give an R6 a run for it's money, well built LoveFab NSX's are so sexy.

But this is coming from another ex-NSX owner, now NSX-owner wanna be, haha.

bring your lowend japanese tv down anytime.weakling .you come into a posting with big mouth with no reason your gonna get a piece.... Your a wanna be nsx owner who suffers from a small penis syndrome and wants to be part of a club your no longer in.. Get lost pal... You may have friends on here but don't come into a local posting blabbing....

Take your ugly pos tv set and go to the appropriate forum

wtf??

Bring your lowend Japanese TV down anytime.weakling .you come into a posting with big mouth with no reason your gonna get a piece.... Your a wanna be NSX owner who suffers from a small PENIS syndrome and wants to be part of a club your no longer in.. get lost pal... you may have friends on here but don't come into a local posting blabbing....

Take your ugly POS TV set and go to the appropriate forum

A WANNABE NSX OWNER?

Here's MY NSX.

_MG_2602.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

I bought it 4 years ago and sold it last year. So, pardon the language, but since you seem to be a bit of an idiot, go fuck yourself.

Small penis syndrome? Any pictures of your car out on the track, or anything other than hard parking? I assure you, the supposed size of my penis has nothing to do with me riding a rocket these days (even in the snow.)

Maybe it pisses you off that at 25, I own my own house, have owned an NSX, and a lot of other nice cars? I'm not one to call jealousy, but I can't think of any other reason.

I came in here talking big? You're a toolshed. I've lived in Edmonton for 15 years now. Thankfully, this is my last winter here and then I'm gone. I said it's stupid to have a big car meet in October. It's pretty common knowledge that it snows in October in Alberta, pretty much every year! If you're offended by that, I don't give a shit.

Not only do I have friends on this board, but I still see them in real life as well. I certainly don't ever remember meeting you. I've never seen your car.

My "Japanese TV set?" Are you referring to my Evo? It's sold now, anyways.

Come say hi to me next time the NSX crowd gets together. I bet you're not half the tough guy you are on the internet.

Back