• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Huuuuge calgary honda meet......

MaximumYields in Calgary would probably give an R6 a run for it's money, well built LoveFab NSX's are so sexy.

But this is coming from another ex-NSX owner, now NSX-owner wanna be, haha.

That one would be a good race, actually. But I'm pretty sure I'd eat the supercharged ones around here. (Not that I actually care. Everyone knows I want another NSX soon.)

Cool it boys....this isn't those other forums where there isn't any respect that I can see on them.
Have some class and back off and let this die.
Trev

A WANNABE NSX OWNER?

Here's MY NSX.

_MG_2602.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

I bought it 4 years ago and sold it last year. So, pardon the language, but since you seem to be a bit of an idiot, go fuck yourself.

Small penis syndrome? Any pictures of your car out on the track, or anything other than hard parking? I assure you, the supposed size of my penis has nothing to do with me riding a rocket these days (even in the snow.)

Maybe it pisses you off that at 25, I own my own house, have owned an NSX, and a lot of other nice cars? I'm not one to call jealousy, but I can't think of any other reason.

I came in here talking big? You're a toolshed. I've lived in Edmonton for 15 years now. Thankfully, this is my last winter here and then I'm gone. I said it's stupid to have a big car meet in October. It's pretty common knowledge that it snows in October in Alberta, pretty much every year! If you're offended by that, I don't give a shit.

Not only do I have friends on this board, but I still see them in real life as well. I certainly don't ever remember meeting you. I've never seen your car.

My "Japanese TV set?" Are you referring to my Evo? It's sold now, anyways.

Come say hi to me next time the NSX crowd gets together. I bet you're not half the tough guy you are on the internet.

Man you have to justify yourself to this guy? comeone maybe you do need to grow up and be the biggerman.. maximum yield and i were at the meet....

so we have no common sense?.. ya.... your comments were peanut gallery and you only fueled this .. now you send pictures of your old car? and explain your life..:tongue:

who cares let this die pal.... Pm the guy don't post your poor choice of words here.... I don't appreciate the insult you never came to meet what do you know... this ENDS HERE

Man you have to justify yourself to this guy? comeone maybe you do need to grow up and be the biggerman.. maximum yield and i were at the meet....

so we have no common sense?.. ya.... your comments were peanut gallery and you only fueled this .. now you send pictures of your old car? and explain your life..:tongue:

who cares let this die pal.... Pm the guy don't post your poor choice of words here.... I don't appreciate the insult you never came to meet what do you know... this ENDS HERE

I'm not going to bother with the other guy. I have no idea why he posted a picture of my dad and I in that other thread.... Anyways.

I think you misinterpreted my comments. I didn't say you didn't have any common sense. I simply said that huge car events are not usually done outdoors in October in this part of the world. I certainly didn't insult you. I'm not sure why everyone is in a stink about that comment. I may not have Bern at the meet but I was in Calgary that weekend and the weather was crap. If you want to drive your cars in it, that's fine with me. I did and I loved it. It's fun. If people were dissapointed in the lack of cars that showed up, maybe august or September would be a better time to have a big meet like this. That's all I said. You and I get along and you know I'm not a dick unless it's provoked.

HA HA ... with this crappy weather and the car parked you can always rely on Prime for entertainment.:biggrin:

I hope we can still meet one more time before hibernation.:frown:

Dan, you should know better than to have a big meet in October... :redface:

Oops forgot. :tongue: Seriously, we should try to meet for coffee sometimes this weekend to compare winter tires.

It's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. Would anyone be interested in going on a photographic adventure? I can get some rolling shots of the cars and I have a few good places where I can get small group shots.

Call me if anyone wants to on Saturday, since it's the best day weather-wise.

I want some rolling shots on the chopper and video as well.
I'll be out there for sure.
Will give you a shout buddy

Trev

I am definately going to be bombing around McMahon Stadium on Saturday - as the big football will be on...as for the rest of the crap that went on this site - this is a pretty tight-nit group...so saying crap about fellow friends and members is commiting suicide. I am sure when everyone gets together that things will be put to the side...because the cars are left outside and we talk and laugh about other things. The transport is cool...but the people you meet are the coolest.

I know that I am out for Sunday...as I am setting my buddies pub up for Halloween...installing 2 fog machines and some strobes...there won't be many people at the pub for the event...but it will be hillarious all the same.

Dam :cool:

Oops forgot. :tongue: Seriously, we should try to meet for coffee sometimes this weekend to compare winter tires.

After being away from Prime for 3 weeks. WOW I missed lots....

Anyways, I still have my NSX insured ahahahhahah....

Even though I only put 1 tank of gas through it this year. I might go out and drive it today..... It will be the first time I have ever drove my NSX in the November... WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the Harley and then the Chopper out yesterday.....its just getting to cold for this kind of stuff boys.
Trev

Back