• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am in need of header repair in Houston.

I have DC headers and as per putting on my TP's on today, I noticed the inner flange of the flex pipe broken. This is quite common with DC headers. Anyone here had this repair done locally? I'd like a reputable shop and would it be possible to wait since I'm an outoftowner. Thank you.

i got mine done at cvt in houston. ask for chris and tell him trung sent you. i think i paid 40 or 60 since he had to install a whole new flex pipe.

CTV? Sorry I'm from Beaumont so I'm not familiar with shop names. Thanks, I will tell him you sent me.

it's off little york and airline.
lmk when you're in town, I can go with you down there. I need them to install a new exhaust tips once I install the 02 rear valance anyways.

Will do. It will most likely be one day next week. It's not leaking yet and I don't want to put it off. Thanks.

Will do. It will most likely be one day next week. It's not leaking yet and I don't want to put it off. Thanks.
Guess I should have told you that my brother has been welding 15+ years.I have all Miller machines,TIG & MIG depending on what's best for the scenario.

I used both CVT and Carboy. CVT first, but they used too large of a flange and it was hitting my bottom brace. Then Carboy fixed it perfectly.

Back