• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I (heart) NSX T-Shirts

Thanks Brian, I can't own 2 or 3 NSX'es(like some), but I can own multiple NSX t-shirts for sure! :biggrin:

I can top that.

Can't drive my car because it's 700 miles away, but i can wear the shirt :frown:

How pathetic is that? I'm jealous of you all.

Mike

That sucks. Is Cleveland so bad that you can't bring your NSX? :D

Cleveland isn't bad at all, i'm just stuck in this hotel. Which i must mention my room is FULL of NSX parts that i've been ordering the past few weeks :biggrin:

Got your shirts yet? i can't wait!

Mike

Last edited:
Man, you've been living out of a hotel for two years? :eek:

I'm still waiting for my shirts. Looking forward to sporting one at the next meet! :)

Got mine in the mail yesterday...Thank you!

Nice shirt & fits great.

Eagerly awaiting your next NSX design... :)

Got mine in the mail yesterday...Thank you!

Nice shirt & fits great.

Eagerly awaiting your next NSX design... :)

good to hear! Glad you like it. The next one is pretty sweet. Hope to have it in production next month.

Got my shirts and i feel like a kid at christmas :biggrin:. Can you tell i miss my car?

Brian, Thank you very much my friend. Can't wait to see the next ones.

Mike

Thanks Brian - got my shirt yesterday and love it! Great service and anxious to see your next shirt. Cheers, Jay

Guys you need to get this. Everyone that sees it hearts it.:biggrin: Can't wait for the next one.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I finally got my shirts (they were delivered to my brother's PO box) and love them. Thanks Brian! I see that you have a new design soon? :eek: Can't wait for the details!

I finally got my shirts (they were delivered to my brother's PO box) and love them. Thanks Brian! I see that you have a new design soon? :eek: Can't wait for the details!

Glad everyone is happy with the product! New one is pretty cool :) I will get them made in the next couple weeks. Would love to have all these gone!

Got mine! This is my 2nd one....I'm saving it for when my 1st one wears out. :smile:

Thanks Brian,
- Z

Back