• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I hope I don't jinx myself, but I got one!!!!!

Ok I guess I can make it offical since I only have the logistices left to work out. I am going to be the proud owner of a 92' NSX blk/blk ~45K miles. :smile: It is bone stock except for a set of 01' rims. I had made the decision and commited to the car over the weekend but I just can't contain my excitment any longer. I still can't beleave that I am going to own one of these incredable cars. I am buying the car from a great Prime member that contacted me through my wanted ad. (Thanks again plane4fun!!!) He has been super to deal with and has made me feel 100% sure that this is the car for me. I just want to thank everyone out there on Prime for all there help and wealth of info. This is by far the best car site out there. (I know there are others that are good too, so no flames please :wink: ) I still can't beleave how much info there is on this site. It seams like every day I learn something new.

Once I figure out how to insert pics I'll post some of the one's I have from the current owner.

Now I just have to figure out what mods I am going to do first. And oh yes I started a list as soon as I hung up the phone sealing the deal. :cool:

Thanks again everyone,

Bill B

Bill,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your change from the Porsche 993 to the NSX.

Make sure to stop by and see me on the way back from Memphis to Pennsylvania and we''ll have lunch or dinner together.

Mike

speed400 said:
Now I just have to figure out what mods I am going to do first. And oh yes I started a list as soon as I hung up the phone sealing the deal.
Live with the car for a few months before modding. You might find that you want to do different mods (or none) instead of the ones you think you want to do now.

Back