• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just bought a 2005 Rio with 30k miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
major, we're all gonna..............................drive lambos............

Fandamntastic collection! If you don't mind me asking, since you like old school analog, why didn't you just purchase a low mile '91?

Nice collection, love all the 90s toys. Enjoy the NSX and welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All pretty cars, but the one which really caught my eye was the Supra! Completely stock? Details, please! :)

Fandamntastic collection! If you don't mind me asking, since you like old school analog, why didn't you just purchase a low mile '91?

I love the look of the updated front on the new car and all the other updates. I'm also never going to track an NSX so the closed roof advantage is not something I think I will ever feel, but open roof is a plus for me for sure for street driving! :)

attachment.php
:)

Love love love the 300ZX. Never saw one in blue - original paint?

My future collection will include a '93 GPW coupe and black or silver (or, now, blue) slicktop non-turbo 300ZX. I'm 50% the way there.

Beautiful collection, and assuming you own a dealership and take visitors, now I know where I'll make an appointment to stop by when I'm in the area.

Congrats and welcome to NSXPrime!

�� at OP editing out the price he paid so he can try to resell for $34k+ more, but another member quoting his original post anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back