• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I love the UPS man

***UPDATE******
I finally got the parts installed. Fitment of the skirts are great. I didn't even have to sand anything down.

nsx004.jpg

nsx001.jpg

nsx002.jpg

Got some parts today from UPS. Special thanks to downforce and SOS.

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

All going on this..
IMG_2470.jpg

Last edited:
HAHA!! That is great!! Your car looks like my twin from when it was stock. Is that a 1994?

Hi
I also got a stacy sideskirts to be installed but i have no clues how to remove them.If you do not mind show how to do step by step or picture them,I would appreciate.Do you need to remove the wheels fenders out completely?
Thanks

Nice! I see you got the Type-R mesh shift garter ;-P.

Where do you live Rusted_nailz? The background housing looks VERY familiar and it's bugging me :-P. Not trying to be a stalker--the nearest largest city would suffice.

Well I had been saving up some money to buy an NSX while keeping the s2000 but since I sold the s2000, I have money from the NSX account and used it to buy parts :)

Nice car ,a word of caution,we have seen a few owners in the past who are renters have there cars vandalized because they don't have the cars garaged.If I were you I would be looking for a lockable storage facility.A 20+10ft space is perfect.

Thanks for the heads up however, I do have a garage for it. It was just in the car port for that time of the day. :)

I was going to ask that too. Man if I could go back to renting I'd be able to afford payments on 2 nsx's. Ah the good ol days :wink: It makes me wonder where all my money used to go hehe

Back