• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I miss Braum's

That's it. I just miss them. I've been away from OK too long. :frown:

That's too funny. I live in good 'ol Tulsa, OK and when I was looking to take a new job about 10 years ago in Charlotte, NC that was the one thing for some odd reason I thought about.

We buy all of our milk and of course ice cream at Braums for the family - everyone gets different stuff and with the two boys I have, we haul out 6 gallons of milk a week. And when you get milk, you can't leave without an ice cream. :biggrin:

That IS funny! Don't know how we ever got by without Braum's milk. Our 3 year old actually gained a couple pounds by switching to Braum's whole milk - she needed to gain a little chub. And, truth to tell, I actually like their burgers more than In-N-Out in Cali. Never thought I'd admit it...but there it is.

Living in Houston and traveling to Dallas for business quite often, I always stop at Braums. It is absolutely wonderful. I was talking to the manager at the location in Ennis, TX (just south of Dallas) and she said that the company is based in OK (I don't remember the city) and the owners will never build a location greater than a 300 mile radius from headquarters. This bums me out.....On a different note, I'm flying into Tulsa in 6 hours. Can't sleep. That's why I'm on Prime at 2:30 in the morning.

I want a Mix so bad! That was my favorite. Can someone have one in my honor? :biggrin: Where else can you get a burger, fries, shake and a gallon of milk through the drive-through? :biggrin:

White92 said:
I want a Mix so bad! That was my favorite. Can someone have one in my honor? :biggrin: Where else can you get a burger, fries, shake and a gallon of milk through the drive-through? :biggrin:

I'm going tonight in your honor! I will have a large mix with Reeses Peanut Butter crumbles. I'll be enjoying it about 7:30 tonight CST!

ISONSX said:
I'm going tonight in your honor! I will have a large mix with Reeses Peanut Butter crumbles. I'll be enjoying it about 7:30 tonight CST!

Well I used to have mine with Heath bar, but peanut butter will work just fine. Let me know how it is! LOL

Back