• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I need to read the manual or get glasses or both!

Pretty new to the NSX and drove it the other night to pick up my daughter at soccer. I noticed a switch to the left of the steering column that looked like a fog light switch. Pushed it a few times and nothing happened. The symbol looked like a light. Then I read it is a retractor switch for the headlights. Guess I need to read the manual!

Got a couple of thumbs up, and one "when did you get a vette?" comments. I really like the NSX, it just works. In some ways it is more fun than my F355.

Is it a miniature dial push button thing? I think that's to control dimming of the interior dash lights.

No the button is to the left of the dash light dimmer. It opens and closes the headlights for cleaning when the car is off. Checked it out again tonight. I guess if I am waiting in a parking lot and a hot girl walks by I can wink at her!!:)

nope, wrong way round. You own an NSX, the girls wink at you

You're both wrong. The NSX attracts more attention from guys. Just take it to a C&C and you'll see for yourself. If you want attention from the ladies, a BMW Z4 is a much better choice.

Back