• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I Thought I would Introduce myself!

Hey everyone!

I am a NSX owner from Cincinnati Ohio. I just picked up a nice little vacation house in Lehigh Acres and am heading there tomorrow to close on it and pick up the keys, etc.. Just wanted to say hello and see how the nsx scene is in that area? I will be bringing mine down there in a few weeks to store it and well enjoy it because I cant drive it in the winter here.. Hope all is well down there I know the weather is always beautiful and in the 70's atleast so I will be enjoying driving the car year round!!

I have a 95 Red/Tan Lowered, dali ss exhaust, Titanium Gram lites look for me!

Anyway enough rambling See ya in south florida!!

Brian Urlage

Last edited:
How far Brian has come!!

http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...e-you-cant-afford-the-new-one.html/?a=viewall

Nice article and great photos although the author is being a bit aggressive by suggesting the cassette player has to go before making the stereo mp3-compatible.

This picture alone makes me want to stop in after work and sit in mine for a few minutes.

NSX_interior_2-640x427.jpg

The author Micah (NSX owner? His name sounds familiar) should work for Ford Motor's vehicle naming department. His carefully composed and alluring alliteration would and could make for good if not great nomenclaturish names for Ford vehicular vehicles!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I am a NSX owner from Cincinnati Ohio. I just picked up a nice little vacation house in Lehigh Acres and am heading there tomorrow to close on it and pick up the keys, etc.. Just wanted to say hello and see how the nsx scene is in that area? I will be bringing mine down there in a few weeks to store it and well enjoy it because I cant drive it in the winter here.. Hope all is well down there I know the weather is always beautiful and in the 70's atleast so I will be enjoying driving the car year round!!

I have a 95 Red/Tan Lowered, dali ss exhaust, Titanium Gram lites look for me!

Anyway enough rambling See ya in south florida!!

Brian Urlage

Hey Brian,

I just found this thread. Do you still come down to SW FL for vacations?

How far Brian has come!!

http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...e-you-cant-afford-the-new-one.html/?a=viewall

Nice article and great photos although the author is being a bit aggressive by suggesting the cassette player has to go before making the stereo mp3-compatible.

This picture alone makes me want to stop in after work and sit in mine for a few minutes.

NSX_interior_2-640x427.jpg

The author Micah (NSX owner? His name sounds familiar) should work for Ford Motor's vehicle naming department. His carefully composed and alluring alliteration would and could make for good if not great nomenclaturish names for Ford vehicular vehicles!

Thanks Andy!

Micah is not an NSX owner. He used to work for Honda Tuning Magazine and did both of our Features. "Stormrider" Tommy and "3.5lnsxr" Sky.
Hey Brian,

I just found this thread. Do you still come down to SW FL for vacations?

Yep, Still have that same place in lehigh. although it isn't what I expected the area to be it is a good location and peaceful. My father actually just moved down there a couple months ago and I am currently looking for space to open a Source 1 in FL.

Thanks Andy!

Micah is not an NSX owner. He used to work for Honda Tuning Magazine and did both of our Features. "Stormrider" Tommy and "3.5lnsxr" Sky.

Yep, Still have that same place in lehigh. although it isn't what I expected the area to be it is a good location and peaceful. My father actually just moved down there a couple months ago and I am currently looking for space to open a Source 1 in FL.

Unfortunately many people got sold on Lehigh only to find out after the fact that it wasn't quiet what they had expected. I moved down from Long Island to Cape Coral 23 years ago. The Cape might as well be on a different planet when comparing it to Lehigh. As far as looking for location for you business in FL we sorely need a business like yours here! I hope you find a place, and needless to say I would like to see it in my backyard. When you're down this way again and you have some time let me know and maybe we can get together. I think I may of one of only 2 or maybe 3 NXS's in this area. If there are more, they're doing a good job at hiding them.

Joe

Unfortunately many people got sold on Lehigh only to find out after the fact that it wasn't quiet what they had expected. I moved down from Long Island to Cape Coral 23 years ago. The Cape might as well be on a different planet when comparing it to Lehigh. As far as looking for location for you business in FL we sorely need a business like yours here! I hope you find a place, and needless to say I would like to see it in my backyard. When you're down this way again and you have some time let me know and maybe we can get together. I think I may of one of only 2 or maybe 3 NXS's in this area. If there are more, they're doing a good job at hiding them.

Joe

Yea, The house we have there was one my brother got duped on... He had been promised the world. Luckily enough for him we wanted a place to be able to go in FL and he had one. So, We assumed it and have had it now for close to 8 years.

Yea, The house we have there was one my brother got duped on... He had been promised the world. Luckily enough for him we wanted a place to be able to go in FL and he had one. So, We assumed it and have had it now for close to 8 years.

That's unfortunate. The same happened to my wife's sister. At least your dad has a place to retire to out of the cold winters.

Back