• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll be in Sydney this weekend

so sorry mike !
didnt see this thread.
On Sunday was busy and saturday was test driving a rear engine italian ride.
sorry mate.

that's ok, i had plans so i didnt have time to meet you guys. But i did keep an eye (and ear) out in case i spotted one of you. ;)

hmm, must be a Girl :biggrin:

definitely you wont spotted me :biggrin: :biggrin:

I gotta check these threads more often.......
Sorry Neo, been super busy with work and was on the water over the weekend. Hope your trip was good!

Nico! Where ya been??

Hey Big Kev, what are you up to these days? hardly see you on these forums so you must be doing something. :)

Hey Mikey!!

Been busy working and when I havent been working ive been working!! LOL Things have just been hectic but manageable. Did you go to F1?? I looked for you with the Honda flag...LOL How ya been??
K

Been busy working and when I havent been working ive been working!! LOL Things have just been hectic but manageable. Did you go to F1?? I looked for you with the Honda flag...LOL How ya been??
K

nothing like having a personal conversation on a public forum, but i'm doing okay. been working long hours... still slowly saving for my own NSX.

I didnt go to the F1 - too hot. I watched a bit on TV. If i had gone i wouldn't have been standing alone with a honda flag... i would have been down with the Honda pit girls!!! :D :D :D

Back