• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I'm back!!

Just picked up my new to me 92 gpw nsx yesterday. It has 140k miles, but runs great and is in better condition than my last one that had 79k. Compression tested over 200 in all cylinders and the paint looks amazing. It also has comptech headers and exhaust. I couldn't pass it up for $22k. My digital camera broke so I only have a couple camera phone but here they are.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Welcome back. You NSX looks great for having 140k miles. Looks better than some newer ones that I've seen.

well done. cant complain about that price

Yeah it looks and drives better than most nsxs with half as many miles. It was really babied and maintained meticulously by the previous owner. I cant explain how happy I am to be back behind the wheel :biggrin:

Just picked up my new to me 92 gpw nsx yesterday. It has 140k miles, but runs great and is in better condition than my last one that had 79k. Compression tested over 200 in all cylinders and the paint looks amazing. It also has comptech headers and exhaust. I couldn't pass it up for $22k. My digital camera broke so I only have a couple camera phone but here they are.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Car looks great.

Great buy, sharp color and welcome back.

Love the white. Looks super clean for the mileage!

Just washed it and had to take a couple more pics :D Still using the camera phone though :(

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

Congrats beautiful car these engines should have good compression for many miles to come. I see the antenna is sticking at the bottem easy fix, maybe delet the fog light :) I do like the wheels.

Congrats beautiful car these engines should have good compression for many miles to come. I see the antenna is sticking at the bottem easy fix, maybe delet the fog light :) I do like the wheels.

Yeah the fog lights have to go, along with the wheels. I will probably switch out the antenna for a small stubby s2k style one.

i think most shops charge by the hour, i did mine at SOS but it was a complete inspection and compression test it was a vehicle i was looking to buy and now i have it :)

Back