• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

I'm Done with Dali Racing

I guess my good luck with Dali Racing is over.

After a warranty return on a leaking coolant tank & 2 x international postage costs on my part he tried to charge me another lot of international shipping. Which eventually was withdrawn.

I decided I'd give him another chance & purchased a water pump kit & some Carbon fiber pieces.
He advised me that the carbon pieces were incomplete & said he would ship when available.
It's been over 3 months now & no updates & he will not return my polite emails asking for an update.
Unfortunately I let it go over the 45 days so I can't place a dispute with paypal.
Message to all....buy at your own risk.

Back