• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

import certication sticker

I remember reading a couple of discussions on here regarding import certification stickers on U.S. cars. Apparently I am not the only one that hasn't bothered to stick this ugly sticker on my car. I'm wondering if anyone has been hassled because they didn't have this on their door jam. What about crossing the border, must be a problem then I assume?

I assume this is for cars less than 15 years only.
I have my import papers in my glove box, just in case, as I once was asked returning from the US if it was an US imported car. At the time, Canada Customs accepted my registration and insurance docs as proof of ownership. My car is a '91.

I never put my sticker on my car and never got hassled around home. never crossed the border since I imported it.

What part of Nova Scotia are you from. I live just outside of Moncton

I'm in Kentville. If you are ever in the valley, stop in to Kings County Honda and say "hi". That's the general area that the NSX hangs out at most of the time. I got the car from Rob Macdonald from Cumberland Honda in Amherst a few years ago. He brought it from Florida. He has a new one on order I guess.

I'm in Kentville. If you are ever in the valley, stop in to Kings County Honda and say "hi". That's the general area that the NSX hangs out at most of the time. I got the car from Rob Macdonald from Cumberland Honda in Amherst a few years ago. He brought it from Florida. He has a new one on order I guess.

Never been that way before but if I ever am I'll be sure to drop in.

Back