• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

IMPORT FACEOFF at Gateway Racetrack St.Louis

EAC

Legendary Member
September 23rd. Who else is going?

I'm going to race. Anyone else want to play around?

Print this off for $2 off :biggrin:

st-louis-poster-2012.jpg

Last edited:
Ummm - The ad says Sept. 23. I may go to look around and watch a few drag races. Once you get skilled on driving road courses the drags seem lacking in driving excitement. But, to each their own and I don't seem to tire of looking at nice cars, motorcycles and hot chicks (which should be there in abundance). Cool that they have an NSX on the ad. THX for the heads-up.

Last edited:
Ummm - The ad says Sept. 23. I may go to look around and watch a few drag races. Once you get skilled on driving road courses the drags seem lacking in driving excitement. But, to each their own and I don't seem to tire of looking at nice cars, motorcycles and hot chicks (which should be there in abundance). Cool that they have an NSX on the ad. THX for the heads-up.

Thanks, I typo'd it!

The Scenery should be pretty awesome!

I'm interested in going....perhaps with the S2000 if I still have it at that point.

I'm 50/50 on this. Maybe I'll clean my car up and take it up there. Still just kinda on the fence about it.

Went to the track. Wasn't too impressed with the event overall.:rolleyes:

Midnight Madness turnouts seemed to have more people in attendance overall. But again I understand MM is an "All comers served" event. I did see a few decent cars, but not enough to facilitate an interesting event.

Maybe I am wrong for expecting too much. I know St. Louis has a "fair" import scene. But I do feel strongly that today was not a good representation of what "coulda been".:redface:

This is just my two cents. I had a good time, but was let down for what I expected to be a "Sponsored" national touring event.

Long story short, the flyer shown above is a little misleading as Import Face Off website also has the event quoted as "the most innovative Import series in the U.S.".

Really????:rolleyes: :tongue::biggrin:

Back