• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Import Reactor.

I hope they dont try to charge $25 admission like they did last time.I know it was in combination with that anime thing but I didnt even wanna go see that.It smelled like a gym locker inside! And a small carshow like this with no vendors or anything like that shouldnt cost $25.

I won't be going. I was hustled into going last year.

I heard this was on the same date as HIN Austin. (Just checked that link and they have 2 different dates).

Wow, we paid nothing to walk in. :confused:No one said anything about paying. I won't pay that for sure.

Yeah a lot of people didnt pay depending on were they walked in thru.Unfortunately I went in thru the section were you had to.And on top of that you had to go deep in the opposite building to go get the bands.Made no sense if you ask me.

$25 to get in? Well I am not showing anyway. I was gonna come and check it out but $25, I'll wait for the pics :biggrin:

I won't be going. I was hustled into going last year.

I heard this was on the same date as HIN Austin. (Just checked that link and they have 2 different dates).

Yeah, I think Import reactor is a 2 days event and HIN is on the same weekend.

Last edited:
$25 to get in? Well I am not showing anyway. I was gonna come and check it out but $25, I'll wait for the pics :biggrin:

Yeah, I think Import reactor is a 2 days event and HIN is on the same weekend.
Well im not sure if its $25 this go around but last year it was.Pretty dam outrageous for a small parking garage show.

They picked a horrible date if you ask me.HIN all the way! Even if it is in Austin and not here.

I don't know, maybe, getting tired showing car... standing all day. At the end all the day all you get is a trophy and sore legs. :tongue:

I want power now :biggrin: power, hp, power!!!
Speaking of HP the NSX ITB systems look hot.Too bad ITB's arent much of a gain.Well not in my eyes.

Back