• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ImportAlliance '08 Meet (Nashville July 26-27)

Hey everyone,
We will be having a NSX Meet on the Infield of the Nashville SuperSpeedway.
It will be at the ImportAlliance '08 Meet, a two day event that will include.........

Events
Car Meet
Vendors
Redline Time Attack
Heads up Drag racing
Seminars
Dyno
Valve Cover Build-off
Exhaust-off
Drifting Expo

This a large Meet with car clubs and people attending from across the US. We will be listed as the NSXCA club, you don't have to be a Member to join us but Please consider joining the NSXCA.

When........July 26th and 27th
................Saturday 8a.m. - 5p.m. (These are show hours, our schedule may differ)
................Sunday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.

Where.......Nashville Superspeedway
.................4847-F McCreary Rd
.................Lebanon, TN 37090

Cost..........$10 per person at the gate (covers both days)

.................Time Attack:
This will be held inside the Superspeedway on the road course.
Saturday only $150.00
Sunday only $175.00 (Both days for $300.00)
http://www.redlinetimeattack.com

Our preliminary plans

Saturday Morning
1.We will meet up and cruise into the Speedway together
2.Hang out at the Meet, checking out the cars, races and time trials.
3.Late afternoon we will cruise out together and attend Hot Import Nights.
4.We will have Dinner reservations (TBD)

Sunday Morning
1.We will meet up and cruise into the Speedway together
2.Hang out at the Meet, checking out the cars, races and time trials.
3.When we decide we will cruise out together.

Space will be limited
They are giving us special parking for the NSX' so we need an early head count and we will have to go in together.

Just respond to the thread that your coming and
i will add you to the list

1.comtec
2.fifthearth
3.HAYATO
4.mjnsx07
5.nathan
6.newguy
7.xASAPx
8.missnsx
9.TitaniumVtec
10.usafdarkhorse
11.jlsnyderNSX
12.ARFNSXTC
13.todddejag
14.GUNDAN323
15.onewheelriderzx9

Last edited:
Here is more info from the organizers

webbanner.jpg

ImportAlliance '08

July 26th and 27th
Saturday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.
We are looking at an event for Saturday night too. Info to come.

Nashville Superspeedway
4847-F McCreary Rd
Lebanon, TN 37090

INFO:

Our ImportAlliance meet:
This is our 3rd year and we are making it a 2 day event! We will be having our normal import car meet inside the infield of the Nashville Superspeedway. We had over 1200 cars from over 30 states last year for a one day event and expect to have twice that number this year!

ImportAlliance Member Meeting
This will be our first official member meeting. Make sure you attend and get your memberships early. Click here to learn how to become a member. You do not have to be a member to come to the ImportAlliance '08 Meet but membership will get you a ton of stuff.

Time Attack:
We are also working with Redline Time Attack! to bring a time attack to our event both Saturday and Sunday. This will be held inside the Superspeedway on the road coarse.

Saturday only $150.00
Sunday only $175.00

Both days for $300.00

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com

Drag Racing:
We will also be heads up drag racing too. Saturday and Sunday.

1st ImportAlliance "Big Wheel" Motorsports!!!!!
Drifting, Heads-up Drag, Heads-up Road Coarse Racing, “Big Wheel” Pimpin’ Trike Show---- Bring your old Big Wheel out to the meet for some "serious" competition.

SPECIAL CAR SECTION

TrendSetters
We will be picking the trendsetters out of the crowd and placing them in a special area. Vehicles in this area will be setting the trends. These vehicle set the bar higher for next year.

Local, Regional, and National meets that are held at our event.

NicoFest Nashville:
The guys from http://www.Nicoclub.com are having a Nissan meet with us too.

www.em1crew.com meet:
You guys know and love this crew. They will be having a meet with us.

www.Tennspeed.net
http://www.Tennspeed.net members will be out in force.

More groups to come...
Groups that are interested in a free place to have an event please contact me. We want you to be a part of ImportAlliance '08

Skateboarding demo:
We will have a skateboarding demo area. Professional skateboarders will be here to give us all a show of their skills! More details to come.

CARAVANS:

sdpo1v.jpg

IA '08: Midwest caravan to ImportAlliance '08 in TN

IA '08: Florida caravan to Import Alliance 2008

IA '08: Texas caravan to Import Alliance 2008

We will be posting up the starting places and routes of the caravans coming to Nashville for the ImportAlliance '08 meet. There are threads for the caravans starting to be posted on www.ImportAlliance.org.

nashss-08.jpg

DIRECTIONS:

Click here to access Mapquest for directions to this location

FROM THE NORTH(Louisville)
Take I-65 south towards Nashville. Then take I-24 East, approximately 2 miles to I-40 east towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 east approximately 30 miles to exit # 235, which is St Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM THE SOUTH (Alabama)
Take I-65 North to Exit # 59A which is St. Rt. 840 East. Go approximately 34 miles to Exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

FROM THE EAST (Knoxville)
Take I-40 West to exit #238, which is U.S. 231 South, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to St. Rt. 452 and turn right. Go approximately 3 miles and the Nashville Superspeedway will be on your right.

FROM THE WEST (Memphis)
Take I-40 east to Nashville. Staying on I-40 east, go approximately 30 miles from downtown Nashville to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 EAST (St. Louis)
Take I-24 East towards Nashville to I-40 East towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 East approximately 36 miles to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 West, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 WEST (Chattanooga):
Take I-24 West towards Nashville to exit #74B, which is St. Rt. 840 East towards Lebanon. Go 13 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

HOTELS:
I am working on a few deals for everyone. I will be post more info ASAP.
Make sure you check out http://www.travelocity.com and http://www.expedia.com too.

PRICING:

$10.00 for all weekend
$7.00 for one day

PICTURES:
Brewer
Brewer1.jpg

slowohc-t
slowsohc-t1.jpg

Brewer
Brewer2.jpg

slowsohc-t
slowsohc-t3.jpg

JasonKarl
JasonKarl2.jpg

silvertc
silvertc2.jpg

carbonfibercoupe
carbonfibercoupe1.jpg

FwdFtw
FwdFtw1.jpg

ejallmota
ejallmota6.jpg

ejallmota5.jpg

JasonKarl
JasonKarl1.jpg

sarge
sarge2.jpg

black94sol
DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

racks.jpg

Hey Mike !

Thanks for getting this together ! I see you've already put my name down :biggrin:

By the way, Hot Import Nights will also be in Nashville on that Saturday.

PJ
Yes sir :biggrin: .

I need to get more info but i was told we would be granted access to Hot Import Nights. Not sure what he meant.

I'll be there!!
I went last year (that's my black nsx on the flyer) and didn't see any other nsx's so I'm glad we're uniting to represent!!

Hopefully I'll meet some of you all before then~~

I'll be there!!
I went last year (that's my black nsx on the flyer) and didn't see any other nsx's so I'm glad we're uniting to represent!!

Hopefully I'll meet some of you all before then~~

Cool, i was wondering who owned that car. That is an awesome picture, hope you got the prints :wink: .

I'll be there w/those crazy Nissan kids, but I'll make sure to swing by and say hey to everyone

Spot me in.

I might be there with an NSX :tongue: but if not, I'll bring the Z around.

I will have the NSX at Hot Import Nights that evening and I will bring the SC Miata for the redline time attack. It's Going to be a fun weekend!

I will have the NSX at Hot Import Nights that evening and I will bring the SC Miata for the redline time attack. It's Going to be a fun weekend!

Cool, You know that you can bring the NSX to Import Alliance and then take it to Hot import nights. I have been told that normally you would have to have the car at hot import nights by Friday, the day before the show but if you have the car at Import Alliance you can still get it in at hot import nights as late as Saturday afternoon.

There are still 5 or 6 people from or Tennessee meets that i haven't heard back from. Come on guys and gals, where you at? Don't make me mention names :biggrin: .

fyi.. For anyone that doesn't know him. Dewain (Dewain27) is our Southeast Region Representative for the NSX Club of America.

Add me to the list Mike! Thanks, Jamey

OK everyone, we need to get the number of cars attending to the organizers. So far we have 15 NSX's on the list. If you are not on the list but would like to attend, now is the time to speak up.

btw.. Glad to see that you can make it Jamey. I can't wait to see that beautiful yellow :cool: .

1.comtec
2.fifthearth
3.HAYATO
4.mjnsx07
5.nathan
6.newguy
7.xASAPx
8.missnsx
9.TitaniumVtec
10.usafdarkhorse
11.jlsnyderNSX
12.ARFNSXTC
13.todddejag
14.GUNDAN323
15.onewheelriderzx9
16.nsxbaby

Mike

Last edited:
OK everyone, we need to get the number of cars attending to the organizers. So far we have 10 NSX's on the list. If you are not on the list but would like to attend, now is the time to speak up.

btw.. Glad to see that you can make it Jamey. I can't wait to see that beautiful yellow :cool: .

1.comtec
2.fifthearth
3.HAYATO
4.mjnsx07
5.nathan
6.newguy
7.xASAPx
8.missnsx
9.TitaniumVtec
10.usafdarkhorse
11.jlsnyderNSX

Mike

Add me too. I will do this with the nsx and use the Miata for Time Attack!

Who else is coming in from Atlanta...CARPOOL!!!

Hey Mike, guys,

If I can get my new project Integra up and going by then I would LOVE to join you guys. Hopefully things will swing my way...the planets will align.....and I'll get this thing finished by then. Would love to debut it on the track.

Hope you guys are having a great week,
Barney

Add me too. I will do this with the nsx and use the Miata for Time Attack!

Who else is coming in from Atlanta...CARPOOL!!!

That's great Alex. Your on the list.

Hey Mike, guys,

If I can get my new project Integra up and going by then I would LOVE to join you guys. Hopefully things will swing my way...the planets will align.....and I'll get this thing finished by then. Would love to debut it on the track.

Hope you guys are having a great week,
Barney

Hi Barney,
How you doing buddy? I would love to see the Integra, but if it's not ready you should still come by and hang out with us.

Back