• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In Orlando area on the 27th..need help.

Anyone in the area with their own garage and tools I could borrow for a couple hours? The NSX I am picking up needs an O2 sensor and I would like to replace it before I leave. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Just let Nabil at First Class Automotive (407) 228-2849 take care of it. It won't cost that much in labor and he's the go to guy in Orlando for any and all NSX service.

I actually just called them. I am waiting to hear back about a price.

I just don't usually pay people to fix my cars...I was a Honda mechanic for years, so I usually do everything on my own.

I actually just called them. I am waiting to hear back about a price.

I just don't usually pay people to fix my cars...I was a Honda mechanic for years, so I usually do everything on my own.

Ah, that changes the game. Congrats on the car and enjoy it.

Thanks! I plan on enjoying it for sure!

I just hope the price isn't outrageous. I am between a rock and a hard place...but worst case scenario, I put something over that light and just fix it when I get home! haha

bring your tools, go to nearest autozone/pepboys and have them scan the car dep on if its ODBI or ODBII make sure that the problem, then buy some jack stands for 40 bucks, use your 02 sensor removal tool for your other Honda you have done,
make sure you put the correct flow 02 sensor in the right spot dep on year you could have 4 of them for different flow, if you NSX has aftermarket headers
make sure the new 02 sensor plugs match, airtools if you cant get them off, lube them if they are stuck, doing this in the autozone parking lot in the baking sun, bring sun tan lotion, bring clothes you don't care about cuz they will get dirty since you didn't bring your laydown board with 10 small wheels to scoot under the car, after install start car and see if that's the problem because all that work would be in vein if the check engine light was for another error since you trust the original owners diag. and we all work on our own cars but there is a time and a place that paying a little is worth the money.

if your worried about a 100 bucks then your not gonna like the NSX its not a Civic or Accord or S2000 a rear quarter is 2900, clutch parts are 1800
brake pads are 250 for front 160 rear,

and after wrecking it the first week like many have done your wallet crys LOL

Back