• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four new in box JDM Nav pods with vents in stock and ready to ship guys. Only 390.00. I'll be offering free insured FedEx Ground shipping to the 48 States until the end of the month for all in stock items.

Does your Nav pods include the 2 tab covers in for where the screws are at? They are not shown in any of the pictures. Thanks

Thanks,

Do you know when you might get some more in?

Also pedal sets, what would you suggest? NSX-R or Mugen kit? -

I would have to estimate in a month or two (slow time of the year for sales). NSX-R, as the rubber nubs grip well even when your shoes are wet vs all metal covers.

Last edited:
I would have to estimate in a month or two (slow time of the year for sales). NSX-R, as the rubber nubs grip well even when your shoes are wet vs all metal covers.

Do they install easy enough? screw on? etc.

Any idea when you may get some more in?

Thanks.

Do they install easy enough? screw on? etc.

Any idea when you may get some more in?

Thanks.

I would have to estimate in a month or two (slow time of the year for sales).

IMG_03601.jpg

Any Red NA2-R Intake Manifold Plates in Stock?

No I do not. I only have the JDM black plate in stock at the moment.

I'll be booking another round of orders in the next few weeks. I will probably be on the lookout for more shift boots, horn buttons and trim rings, pedal covers, center tail lights, coolant tank covers, red JDM front bumper "H" NSX badges (non NSX-R), intake plates, and manifold covers. If anyone has any special requests for parts I have listed in the past, please let me know and I will check if Honda has it in stock. From what I hear, prices go up every year and production goes down. If prices are up, I will honor my current prices for this next batch of goods. BTW, I no longer will supply items valued less than 50.00.

No deposit necessary, but will be appreciated to ensure the part is in your name. Please post your requests here so it can easily be documented and used as a reference for me. Thanks for your support.

Put me down for a coolant tank cover for sure. Could you get me a price for JDM rear brake lights and 3rd brake light, I wont need the center tail light. I will have to think about them.

Thanks Todd

Last edited:
Just received my navpod thanks again!

Nice! I'll leave you some positive feedback. Thanks for the order Bruno.

Put me down for a coolant tank cover for sure. Could you get me a price for JDM rear brake lights and 3rd brake light, I wont need the center tail light. I will have to think about them.

Done. Todd, I'll Pm you once I have pricing.

I need the NA2-R Red Manifold Plate, as well as a NA2-R Front Bumper Emblem.

If you send an email to member 'NSXboy3', he's looking for the complete NSX-R headliner.

John, the plate will be on order in the next shipment. I have the emblem in stock. I believe I have spoken with NSXboy3 about the headliner quite some time ago. Shipping it over was not very cost effective due to it size.

Thanks, Louis.

I believe I have spoken with NSXboy3 about the headliner quite some time ago. Shipping it over was not very cost effective due to it size.

Is the headliner covered in the same material as the visors and "A" pillars? Also, what about the panels where the seat belts come through? Same thing, or no?

Is the headliner covered in the same material as the visors and "A" pillars? Also, what about the panels where the seat belts come through? Same thing, or no?

Yes, the A/B pillars (the panels where the seat belts come through), sun visors and headliner are covered in the same material.

Hi Louis, may I order an extended seatbelt receiver from the NSX-R? I believe it's part number 81455-SLO-J22ZA. I'll need both sides. I'm not sure what the part number is for the other side, but please order me a left and a right side. Thanks!

--Conrad

Hi Louis, may I order an extended seatbelt receiver from the NSX-R? I believe it's part number 81455-SLO-J22ZA. I'll need both sides. I'm not sure what the part number is for the other side, but please order me a left and a right side. Thanks!

--Conrad

Hello Conrad,

Sure thing. When I have word back on price and availability, I'll let you know.

Thanks, Louis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back