• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested on R shift boot. ty.

Hi Louis, may I order an extended seatbelt receiver from the NSX-R? I believe it's part number 81455-SLO-J22ZA. I'll need both sides. I'm not sure what the part number is for the other side, but please order me a left and a right side. Thanks!

--Conrad

Pm Sent

interested on R shift boot. ty.

Will let you know when they come in. Should be in about 10 business days. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Could you give me a price quote on the extended seat belt receiver from the NSX-R for both the driver's and passenger's sides?

Thanks,
Dan

Can you get a navpod with silver trim like the 2002+ consoles?

They are the thinner receiver that is circled in red right?

View attachment 97465

View attachment 97466

If yes, I will take a set.

Thanks,
Dan

Going by the part number posted, I would have to say yes. I added a set for you for the incoming order. Thanks.

Can you get a navpod with silver trim like the 2002+ consoles?

Looks like Honda made the pod in the 05 "light brown" trim color. I'm checking on Honda stock and will follow up as soon as I have info. If they do have it, did you like one? It would have to come after the current incoming shipment though. Thanks.

Hey guys and gals,

A shipment just came in today from Japan of NSX-R parts. I will be posting what came in shortly. But first I will be contacting all those who had special requests and get the parts out ASAP.

Thanks, Louis.

- - - Updated - - -

New items that came in the shipment today:

NSX-R NA2 horn button - 268.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0585.jpg

Horn button trim ring - 73.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0593.jpg

NSX-R NA1 center taillight - 288.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

NSX-R 02+ pedal cover set - 284.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

NSX-R NA1 red front emblems (chrome is slightly tinted, very unique looking) - 79.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

NSX-R 02+ shift boot - 120.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0337.jpg

NSX-R intake manifold cover - 250.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0350.jpg

NSX-R 02+ red intake manifold plate - 319.00 - 0 in stock
IMG_0354.jpg

Some special order items that came in for customers: all are pre-sold

NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - perfect for DownForce seats - 160.00 a set
IMG_0795.jpg

Type-S door emblems - rare - 80.00 a set
IMG_0791.jpg

Last edited:
Can you quote NSX-r gauge cluster? Ty

PM me payment details for gift payment threw paypal.

Shipping out today. Thank you.

Giving a heads up on another round of parts I'm looking to order:

- JDM drivers power window switch w/ auto up feature (Plug and play on US cars. No need to fiddle with wiring or cutting your original switch) - 195.00
- NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - perfect for DownForce or aftermarket seats - 160.00 a set
- Honda JDM dark tail lamp left and right, no center - 1030.00
- Type S shift knob - 310.00
- NSX-R battery/box & mount (holds smaller/ lighter batteries) - price TBA

If you are looking for interior trim pieces such as visors, cluster bezels, steering column covers, etc who appreciates the NSX-R unique finishes/materials, drop me a PM/email so I can research availability and get them in the next shipment for you.

Please be aware these parts are always very limited in stock, usually less than a handful at Honda at any given time. So either post here or contact me direct for your requests. Putting a deposit once stock is confirmed is always best to ensure the part is in your name.

Thanks, Louis.

Last edited:
I'll take a set of the NSX-R extended seat belt receivers.

Hello Mike,

I have confirmation a very small quantity will be on the incoming order. I'm just finalizing up some odd and ends with others. Please send a Pm so I know for sure to have a set for you.

Thanks, Louis.

Hello Mike,

I have confirmation a very small quantity will be on the incoming order. I'm just finalizing up some odd and ends with others. Please send a Pm so I know for sure to have a set for you.

Thanks, Louis.

PM sent! Thanks Louis.

Mike

Hi Louis,

I am Remi from Madrid-SPAIN

I have received the NSX-R intake manifold cover and plate.

Excelent person, profesional, good comunication, Fast shipping, perfect

thank you for everything!!

:smile:

Thanks Remi! Glad to hear you are happy with the transaction.

Folks, this is the last call before booking this coming order. I will be finalizing everything this Weds at the latest with Japan. So if you like me to bring something in this time, please contact me ASAP as I do not know when a following order will be booked next.

NSX-R NA2 Gauge cluster for 2575.00 - the price includes everything from the bezel trim back. I know of a very few select people who has installed them on their cars. It is doable. One set is ready to come in from the mother land in this order. I will need a 50% non refundable deposit for this.

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back