• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indiana NSX Owners?

Any Indiana guys on here?
Just wondered if there was any type of Indiana NSX Club etc.....
Thanks!

Hi hardcore-nsx, Welcome. I am from Indiana and you will find this is a fairly quiet region. There isn't a Indiana region but you will find some of the owners in the Chicago, Detroit, and Cincinnati areas seam to get together of a fairly regular basis.

hardcore-nsx....what part of Indiana are you from? I am in Fishers on the north side of Indianapolis.

Maybe we should try to round everybody up for a little gathering. Looks like everyone is close to Indy...

i'm down if it's on Sunday..i know the other X here will go too if it;s on Sunday..

we need to put in a small meet before summer end..

i'm down if it's on Sunday..i know the other X here will go too if it;s on Sunday..

we need to put in a small meet before summer end..

Im in for a Sunday meet.. Im doing a Turbo soon, so we need to figure out a date before I tear into it.

We could all grill and chill at my house on the north side of Indy. My garage is outfitted with air tools, fully finished out, with a flat screen showing digital HD cable and a PS2 hooked up. Just let me know when, because the weather is going to turn on us if we do not do this soon.

We could all grill and chill at my house on the north side of Indy. My garage is outfitted with air tools, fully finished out, with a flat screen showing digital HD cable and a PS2 hooked up. Just let me know when, because the weather is going to turn on us if we do not do this soon.

Sounds good!:smile:
Lets set it up. Im headed to MI tomorrow for a big cruise. Hope the rain holds off....

Back