• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

INDIGLO GUAGES.......NEW AND IMPROVED STYLE!!

You know you are sounding more like an idiot by the second. How can you point out anyhting within just 2 days? You are the ONLY one with a problem, and the seller has gone to extreme even after your threats to make you happy.

How can you have the audastiy to even begin to tell me what do, you built the boat that you are in. If you didnt want to be treated like this, then you should of thought about it before you opened that door.

Didnt your mommy ever tell you to treat others the way you want to be treated. Im treating you like a spolied brat, due to the fact that you are acting like one.

DID YOU LOOK AT THE TOS OF PAYPAL, GUESS NOT.

I will be sending mail to the forum upkeeper to have you and your slander removed!

PS..... maybe if you treat people with respect youd get some in return. Do you acually think that anyone would drop things just for a person with an attitude like yours? NO!

danfrancisdo,
with all due respect before telling pog to not name call you should take a deep breath and re-read YOUR posts. you scare me dude with all that im your worst nightmare stuff..and the your over stuff.it has no place on this forum. and I am saying this as one of the potential buyers you feel you are protecting.and I do not know pog or any of the others on the list of buyers.I have bought and sold on ebay for a long time.I have gone two weeks without hearing from a seller and the item is in my box the next day.I have bought hundreds yes hundreds of items off ebay and only not received one item that was a 10 dollar calender, ebay is safer then most people believe.and as a seller myself try to remember that most sellers have a day job just like you,it can get frantic trying to ship product to alot of buyers if you have a good week,,hence the latency that often occurs.this vendor has a fantastic product AND I doubt he..they would kill the golden goose for a measly couple hundred dollars.this thread is not only crazy but a little bit scary.this is supposed to be a community of like minded people.pog was trying to help us by securing a good group discount.I have not bought but am waiting for feedback not on IF people get them.but a report on the quality and install WHEN they get them.I think a moderator should step in at this point.just another example of what is happening on this forum lately. if we dont all act civil we may not have a forum to post to and that my freinds is MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
David

FINALLY, a person that sees and understands the concept of buying and selling on the internet. I myself love ebay and would sware by it.

Also, david you make a good point on how some people take it for granted that we have a place to post stuff. You know lud or the makers of nsxprime DONT have to let us post things and then on top of that without a fee. They do this out of the kindness of there hearts and for all of us nsx lovers.

I personally like saving hundreds with getting deals threw this great and awesome club.

Thanks for your comment dave.

Ok this is a prime example where one person is going to screw it up for all of us.

I have been informed from the seller that this mr dan fanscis after JUST 2 days sent in a complaint form to paypal saying he never recieved item. If anyone knows about paypal, this will cuase a HOLD on the sellers money paid to him, but item was already shipped. YES, that after review from paypal they will freeup the money and see like all of US that this person is crazy, but why put this GREAT company threw your BS.

NOW talk about a scam, it seems that this person is tryin toget something for nothing. Claming that he will never get the item and making it a hasle for the seller to complete others sales and putting delays, having to deal with all this from mr impatient crybaby.

!!!!!!!!! I GOT MINE UNDER A WEEK, AND LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!

SEE, also they are going to have in 3 weeks the old style indiglo for the nsx, where the whole pannel is indiglo. BUT, you see i personally dont feel like going threw all this bs again, so im going to hold of on running that. Also, to think this company is going to start listing other nsx items to.

MY MIND WILL BE AT EASE WHEN MY FORMAL APOLIGY IS GIVEN, and this person is BANDED from ever posting on this wounderful and prevlaged forum again.

pog, inlight of the news from the vendor,if I decide to purchase will you point me to the correct auction on ebay.I would wash my hands of this entire ordeal also IF I had to deal with what has transpired.I dont blame you abit.what a slap in your face.remember buddy. karma whats goes around comes around.you did a good thing but I for one would not do it again if this is your thanks.
david

personally i know no one on this site who has them in hand or has any proof of such ... till pictures are posted other then those i seen from the alledged seller i would rather wait. It would be great if one of the vendors on this site could get hold of this product id rather pay more buying them from someone who this whole forum knows then this unknown company.Ive purchased from SoS,dali and RM and have no problems with any of them further more two of the companies have 800 numbers which they can be reached at.

How can anyone blame me!
Listen to this.

1. The company G2Motorsport is not even the company. The actual g2motorsport is .com
The install instruction links take you to a g2motorsport.net/G2newgauge/gaugeimage....
Go ahead and visit g2motorsport.net tell me what you think. That's right no such website.

2. What would you think if you were suspicious so you go and check you paypal receipt which states the companies name is g2 motor spoiler! When I saw this I was convinced. When you pay with paypal it's name is listed as g2motorsport but after you pay it's g2motor spoiler! I thought it was the con artists last laugh.

3. Click on the first install pix link and look in the top left hand corner it has a G3 as the logo?!?!?!?! Now is the companies name G2motorsport or G3motorsport??? Anyway the real g2motorsport.com does not sell these gauges. Also the real g2motorsport's email address is [email protected] not [email protected](an anonymous address I might ad)

4. Three email addresses on the "customer" list is the same person.

The reason I waited only two days because I wanted to warn everyone before they paid. It's also suspicious that this all went down just before a holiday weekend. So everyone would pay and not think twice about not being contacted.
I wanted everyone to see what I see and make their own decision! I think I have accomplished my goal not without significant bad mouthing from you POG. You must be profiting from this to get so mad. Why would this bother you sooo much? hmmmm...

POG, keep bashing me. Either this is an elaborate con or these are really big screw ups. Also do you think the real g2motorsport likes them stealing their name? I think not!

G2 motor spoiler that's funny. A big joke.

Also why is this vendor hiding behind you???

What's there number or address? This could all be cleared up in 2 seconds.

So POG, keep calling me names and showing your true colors. Keep up the good work POG. You're doing great!

By the way, I am not hiding anything.
Dan Francis
2089 NW 8th Street
Seminole, Texas 79360
915-758-1155

POG,
What's your name address and phone number?

[This message has been edited by danfrancisdo (edited 08 July 2002).]

READ THIS BEFORE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

C A L M -- D O W N ! ! !

I CERTAINLY do not want fraud on this forum, and I will take every action I can if I hear of a legitimate case. However, I see absolutely nothing so far to indicate there is any such activity here.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, every member of this forum WILL treat other members with courtesy and respect. Anyone who does not do so will no longer be a member of this forum.

Furthermore:

1. Name calling will NOT be tolerated. If you have called someone names, go back and clean up your message today or I will delete it. Continue and you will be kicked off this forum.

2. Threats will NOT be tolerated. If you posted a message with a threat, go back today and clean it up or I will delete it. Continue, even via private e-mail, and you will be kicked off this forum. If anyone receives a threat from someone else, forward it to me with ALL the header information.

3. Profanity will not be tolerated. If you have posted a message with profanity, go back today and clean it up or I will delete it. Continue and you will be kicked off this forum.

3. Somebody who ordered a part ONE business day ago is completely out of line to claim it is fraud simply because they haven't heard back from the vendor in one business day. If you come back when it has been a couple weeks, you will have a legitimate issue, in which case at that time I will do everything I can to assist you.

4. Internet e-mail addresses and websites mean nothing. They do not mean somebody is legitimate, and they do not mean somebody is running a scam. I have five different e-mail addresses just related to this website. If you e-mail me at nsxprime@.... you will get a response from a completely different e-mail address. If someone buys something from me on eBay, or sends me a PayPal payment, I have completely different e-mail addresses for both of those than the e-mail I actually use to correspond with someone. And I'm pretty sure I'm legit.

4. If you have an issue with the way I moderate this website or any of the points above, address it in the NSX Prime Discussion forum - any posted here will be deleted and you may be removed from this forum.

[This message has been edited by NSX Prime (edited 08 July 2002).]

NSX Prime..

Dear sir,
Thank you for taking the time to see whats going on, and making 100% sence about this matter and taking action.

As we all have stated in the past posts, that we all are greatful for everyone at NSXPRIME to allow us to make our posts.
Also knowing that its a privlage also, you guys dont have to let us.

I hope that after review of your comments and statements about this situation that everyone that has dought will stop. Im sure once they start to arive, it will also help. Hopefully it will sink in and he will calm down with his acusations.

Thanks again.

Despite all of the "blah, blah" above, I'm just curious as to why I was the 3rd person added to the original ordering list, but never apeared on the final list? I'm fearfull that with all the trash talk going on that I will no longer have the chance to purchase these guages at a discounted price. Not sure if I should be thankfull or upset at this point.

WOW, someone is PARANOID! I got mine today, no problems at all with them. Got them within a week and I'm in Mississippi. Here's a pic for Frisco's proof??
43016602IsWIbz_ph.jpg

here is a link to a vendor that also sells the gauges, they post thier adds in all the import car mags.I visited their site and they dont even have the nsx gauges yet.Pog, I think you did find the real distributor.this company is for sure a re-seller..check it out.good luck finding the nsx ones other then thru pogs group buy.or the ebay auctions.just an fyi.sndsoul will you post pics after install?
link: http://www.indiglogauges.com
as I stated already this is just a re-seller and not the main source as from pog
David

Yea dave your totally right i tried that company out also, and even called them and they dont do any for the NSX and wont be making them anytime soon.

I have been looking for a good set for over a year now, and had no luck and was about to just deal with the plan and dull stock set. That is why when i found these, i wanted to make sure everyone new about them and had a chance to get these AWESOME guages.

I was starting to give up on an indiglo set for the nsx, after seeing the attempts that are out there now. I was SHOCKED to see the quality of these from G2. I was exspecting yet another failure on an attemp to do them for our loved beast, but G2 made me a believer!!

I have also been informed that in about 3 weeks the old sytle will be available where the whole console is lit up in idiglo and not just the numbers. Like it comes stock on the ford lighting.

ALSO!!!! the typeR spoiler will be coming soon and will be avalaible to buy, at a price im possitive none of the 4 nsx aftermarketers can match. I wont mention the company names, i know how they can get at times.

I personally wouldnt be shocked to see the company G2 become one of the main nsx suppliers in the future. I mean think about it, SOS,DALI, COMPTECH all the others had to start somehere...... =o)

Thanks for pointing that out david.

See guys i told you there was nothing to worry about, these people at G2 are good people.

Everyone that ordered as i said WILL get theres, im glad to hear everyone including myself so far that have got them are totally please with there new guages.p coming events and meets.... =o)

Looks like we will all have a new thing to talk about at u

ENJOY

TO POG and everyone involved in the G2 motorsport fiasco:

I wholeheartedly apologize for my accusations. There were so many things that were suspicious it was like a "domino effect" in my head. I was premature in my accusations. I did receive my gauges today as promised. The reasoning for my premature accusations was that I felt like I needed to warn everyone and that if I had waited until this week to see if I received the gauges it would have been to late.

Think about this for a second.

What was I gaining by sticking my neck out risking the chance of being made a fool?

Nothing.

The only people it would have benefited was everyone else, not me. Next time I will keep my suspicion's to myself.

Again, POG I especially apologize to you for the behavior,as promised.

Can anyone answer these questions though?

"G2" or is it "G3". "motor sport" or is it "motor spoiler".
Is this really a company? Obviously if it is "G2 Motorsport", there must be two companies with the same name. G2motorsport.com(the one I know of)
G2motorsport.net(a dead link)
Hence, what started my domino's falling.

Again to all an apology.
Sorry.

Sincerely,
Dan Francis

I want to see pics, and note on the install.easy..moderate. bet they look qreat.
Pog,glad it all came together for you and all the buyers
wink.gif

David

Hey POG...

I noticed your in Memphis.. I am just south of you in Olive Branch.. Would it be possible for me to see the gauges installed in your NSX?

Thx

Jon

Dear Juice and all club members,

If you would like to order this set of gauges, you can email us at [email protected]. We will process your order within 24 hours except Sat & Sun. Or if you have any other questions concerning the gauges, please don't hesitate to email us. thank you all.

G2motorsport Inc.

[This message has been edited by G3MotorSport (edited 15 July 2002).]

i ordered my gauges on the july 10th ,,,they were shipped july 12 ...recieved gauges today ....tracking number 03010120000415961346

Back